SASS Wire Forum

Sheep Invasion

Subdeacon Joe

Wonder what he thought would happen?
https://fox40.com/2019/04/24/video-shows-lincoln-family-trying-to-get-conf-ewe-sed-sheep-out-of-their-baackyard/

LINCOLN -- The family in this story kept their priorities in line: protect their children, try to get the unwelcome animals out of their backyard and capture all of it on video.

This time of year the city of Lincoln employs thousands of sheep and goats to cut down the vegetation before fire season. They are contained by temporary electric fencing and the fences already in place that separate homes from grassland.

Lincoln resident Scott Russo wanted his young daughters to get a better look at the hundreds of sheep grazing behind their home, so he opened his backyard gate.

50 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I don't like mutton on the hoof, in a can, frozen, fresh from the butcher, or whatever else.  :angry:

I'm happy that some folks do or else I wouldn't have some really fine sturdy and warm clothes.   :P 

I agree.

Reminds me of a time we were staying with friends on their farm when I was in high school and someone left a side yard gate open. Several cows made their way in to munch on Mrs Decker’s flowers and plants. She was not amused. :lol:

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

My guess is he had a good reckoning that the sheep would do exactly as they did, he and Missus would make a video, and they’d have their fifteen minutes of fame.

He didn’t count on Missus losing her sense of humor half way through the taping session.

‘Nuff said.

Archived