SASS Wire Forum

SOLD!! Couples/Family Gun Cart for sale PRICE CUT again!

Grizzly Dave

Up for sale is what I call a couples cart, one of a kind.  Made from curly maple, walnut, cherry, and a few other woods.

This cart won 2nd place in Best Gun Cart at Winter Range in 2015.

Features include:

Removable gear box with sliding top tray

Padded seat on top of gear box.

Fold down design

Swivel drink and SG shell caddy between the handle bars, it swivels to keep your drinks and shells from spilling.

Room for 5 long guns.

Designed so the balance point makes for easy pushing.

Before it's delivered I am going to put a fresh coat or two of finish on it, as well as add the capability to latch it in the folded position so that it can be stored standing up.

It's not a Yul Lose cart, but it's less than half the price.

Will deliver within a couple of hours of Denver for free, farther than that is gonna cost you LOL.

Price - $950  Reasonable offers considered.

PRICE REDUCTION -- NOW $850

PRICE REDUCTION -- NOW $750

I will add more pictures later, but for now here are a few that I took back when I finished building it.

Thanks for looking.

Disclaimer - This is not a commercial post, I do not now, nor have I ever built gun carts for profit.  This cart was built for friends of mine, who no longer have a use for it so they gave it back to me.

cartedit.jpg

1496313_10202732193026003_7964977600275916961_o.jpg

1523230_10202732163345261_4293158737489146977_o.jpg

10900198_10202721330394444_6791377645423760073_o.jpg

10985292_10202721104108787_650467918216945153_o.jpg

Griz,

That's a nice serious gun cart. I like the quality and the simplicity of design. I will keep my eyes open among my friends to see if anyone wants a cart. The construction looks very tight and the woods are very nice. Good luck in finding folks who need this. Maybe some of the Folks who come from New Zealand or Australia who would like a cart for the Summer season.

Russ the Red

Thanks for the kind words guys.  Like most things, I go overboard in planning, designing, and building things.  Much of the hardwood came from my stash that I've had for many years, I hate to think what it would cost to buy today.  I'm selling it to raise the gold dust to buy a pair of hog legs to play classic cowboy with, and because I don't need that big a cart for just me.

Serious offers will be considered.  As would some sort of a trade for a pair of RNV in 45 LC, Stainless, 5.5 barrels.

"Swivel drink and SG shell caddy between the handle bars, it swivels to keep your drinks and shells from spilling."

This would be worth the price of admission if we could have adult beverages on the range.:lol:

Nice cart, Grizz.

Waimea

Grizzly Dave, I’ve always admired your work and this is a very nice gun cart.

4 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Grizzly Dave, I’ve always admired your work and this is a very nice gun cart.

High praise coming from the master himself, thank you.

Been up a while and no reasonable offers have been tendered.

I will now entertain unreasonable offers :D

I want to get this cart out of my shop and get some funds to help buy some classic cowboy irons.

Thanks for looking.

Grizz

May 8th

Lets cut the price to $750.

Much lower than that and I'll just keep it, and tear it down and salvage that beautiful hardwood for other projects.

Thanks for looking, please ask if you have any questions.

Grizz

Archived