SASS Wire Forum

Your health!

Too Tall Bob

Just saying....

For  those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The  Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.  
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like.  Speaking English is apparently what kills  you.

I found that stressing out over every little thing you eat or drink probably contributes to poor health, including heart attacks...

8 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Sitting on you ass leads to heart attacks.  I bet it is the number 1 contributor.

There is an old saying, You can sit and watch yourself get old or, you can exercise and stay young.

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

What if you don't have an ass. Only domestic animal I have is Worthless, and I don't think she'll let me sit on her.

I hope you are not talking about a wife or girlfriend....

Texas Lizard

That would seem to get you terminated rather quickly...Or in a medical ward...If real lucky...

Archived