SASS Wire Forum

Phoenix or close area WTB 45 colt 5.5” and SxS from SASS member

Loosechange

Yes I’m a newbie o get that 38 special is the  way to go, keeps sight on point and just a sweet smmooooth shooting round, cheaper too but I’m getting in for fun right now not comp.

I really am just the good ol 45 kinda guy

Next week I’m signing up for SASS and hopefully a local club soon thereafter

i have so far obtained information on reloading 45 ammo. Heading to the crossroads of the west for inexpensive loading equipment or from a local sass member... (rather pay my funds to sass members)

i have holster belt and two El Paso holsters

i only have one cimmaron 45 for now

Looking for another... doesn’t have to have action job like this.  I have a yellow boy 

looking to purchase from local memeber if possible face to face at meet or wherever I

ll need another 45 pistol and a external hammer SxS as my first choice for cowboy classic but willing to think and look at internal hammer one

thank you for the input and considerstion

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate all the input for a new pistol and thank you for all who have contacted me.

I really am grateful for Rattlesnake slim for the offer of a great pistol 

Keep in touch and remember this is an amazing sport to get in touch with those of like mind and fun as well

Ill keep you all informed if I find a SxS....if you have one let me know 

Take care ya'll

1 hour ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

I live in Camp Verde and have shotguns and one 45 Marlin. I am liquidating my inventory, so prices are pretty good.

Johnny Meadows

928-300-6684

OP-You really need to call this guy :excl:

BTW: Never go the cheap on reloading gear-Take the drive to Dillon........

OLG

Well I must say it’s a bit of a drive over 2 hours one way... unfortunately i have a 4 cylinder motor in a mini van with 175, 000 mile on it. That type of trip may be more than my poor van can handle. It would have to be a day trip out there instead of just a visit 

but it I’m not giving up. I sure would like to get out of the city here for a bit

3 minutes ago, Loosechange said:

Well I must say it’s a bit of a drive over 2 hours one way... unfortunately i have a 4 cylinder motor in a mini van with 175, 000 mile on it. That type of trip may be more than my poor van can handle. It would have to be a day trip out there instead of just a visit 

but it I’m not giving up. I sure would like to get out of the city here for a bit

Rent a car.........;)

OLG

Arizona Cowboys club shoots at Ben Avery this Saturday May 11th. You can probably contact members there if looking..

JRJ

If. Open on Saturday I’ll take a trip out to Dillon to check out the square deal reloader

yes I will most likely be taking a trip out to camp verde. I messaged him through the app but I think I’ll call as well

Archived