SASS Wire Forum

Action Shooting Network EOT 2019 Bounty Hunt

Moog

Are you headed to End of Trail in June?  Action Shooting Network EOT 2019 Bounty Hunt

knife.JPG

On the back of the posse pin you will receive at EOT will be a number. There will be 9 other desperados with the same number on the back of their pins as well. Find one or find'em all and bring them into the Copper Queen Hotel. You and your pard will fill out an entry form for a custom handmade knife and sheath. A winner will be drawn randomly and you do not need to be present to win. Sign up and join the Cowboy Action Shooting community on actionshootingnetwork.com

EOT.JPG

End Of Trail 2019
Actionshootingnetwork.com is cowboy owned and supported by Moog SASS#97253

What a great idea!!

On 4/23/2019 at 8:47 PM, Yul Lose said:

What a great idea!!

Thanks Yul! I thought it might be a fun way to meet new pards. If you are going to EOT Good luck and shoot well.

2 hours ago, Moog said:

Thank Yul! I thought it might be a fun way to meet new pards. If you are going to EOT Good luck and shoot well.

I’m going, but as a Waddie. You are correct about meeting new pards with the posse pin idea. What a great idea.

fantastic idea!!!

SOunds like a great way to meet new people!  Too bad I won't be there to join in the fun.  Good luck to all the shooters going this year!  

On 4/24/2019 at 12:38 PM, Yul Lose said:

I’m going, but as a Waddie. You are correct about meeting new pards with the posse pin idea. What a great idea.

Thanks for volunteering, I think I'll make a Waddie pin too so you guys can have join in.

13 minutes ago, Moog said:

Thanks for volunteering, I think I'll make a Waddie pin too so you guys can have join in.

That would be very cool. Thank you.:)

• 2 weeks later...

ASN is also running an event on the website to give away a Rugged Gear 4 gun cart. https://actionshootingnetwork.com/event/107/rugged-gear-up-giveaway/

all you gotta do is like a couple facebook pages and post a picture on the link.

rugged.png

Rugged Gear Up Giveaway

Presented by

ActionShootingNetwork.com

Need a new cart? Or, just like winning stuff? Rugged Gear has you covered.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Like the Rugged Gear Facebook Page @RuggedGearShooting
  2. Like the ActionShootinNetwork.com Facebook Page @actionshootingnetwork
  3. Take a picture or video of you by yourself or with your pards having fun on the range (preferably in cowboy gear) Post it in the contest link on actionshootingnetwork.com with a comment, at the very least say thanks to Rugged Gear. Be creative or not but have fun with it.

Winner will be selected randomly May 31st for a brand new

Rugged Gear 4 gun cart

cart.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ooooooo Yeah, This shindig kicks off tomorrow. The Moogs wont be there till Tuesday. Madame Moog has weekend gig's to finish up before we can leave :(. I will have a action shooting network flag flying on my cart, if you see it stop and say Hi.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, Realtree said:

One of these days I will make a trip to EOT.  In the mean time have fun to all that go and hope a worthy cowboy/girl wins the knife.  Good lookin'

You do not need to be fast or slow...Which I am...You just need to  be there and have fun...In my case, it just gets me out my state...Even for a short time...

Texas Lizard

And no it is not Texas...A lot more west........

Here's a front and back view of my pin (hint, hint):D.

image.jpg

image.jpg

My grandson NickThe Kid found one of his matches today, they each have one entry.

I met Moog this afternoon, what a nice guy and an idea that encourages everyone to talk to each other. A whole bunch of people are having fun searching out their 9 matching numbers. I talked with a lady today that has found 3 matches, 3 entries.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Moog, thanks for doing this. I tried everything I could think of but never found a match.

Randy

Me neither. I even wore my number on my hat up at the gate, no luck. It was a great idea and promotion by Moog none the less and hopefully will continue.

9 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Me neither. I even wore my number on my hat up at the gate, no luck. It was a great idea and promotion by Moog none the less and hopefully will continue.

I had mine on my hat the whole match, on my back like a rodeo number on side match day and taped on my golf cart under my name the rest of the week. But it was still fun. 

Randy

Archived