SASS Wire Forum

Federal rebate on primers

Rancho Roy

Guest Texas jack Black SASS#9362

Thank you Roy, I want to wish you and your family a very HAPPY EASTER. :FlagAm:

Texas Jack Black

I would like to salute Federal (Vista Outdoors owned) for making the process of requesting this rebate MUCH simpler, and not requiring purchasers to cut up product boxes to send in the UPC (product barcodes).  Purchasers have to take some pictures and include them in the submission,  but that should be much faster and more practical than before.

Good Job, Federal!

GJ

Nice deal.  Of course I bought some last week and don't have the receipt any longer ...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, Graf & Sons has 10% off most, if not all, products on their website.  Don't find anywhere as to how long this sale is going to last.  Good price on Federal Primers, and IN STOCK as of a few minutes ago.  I ordered three cases of Small Pistol Magnum to use for the Federal Reloading Components Rebate.  Rounded out my order with a case of Graf's Reenactor BP (also 10% off) to finish out the HazMat.  $9.95 flat rate shipping as well!

Titus A.(happy shopping) Gnatsass

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 11:38 AM, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

I would like to salute Federal (Vista Outdoors owned) for making the process of requesting this rebate MUCH simpler, and not requiring purchasers to cut up product boxes to send in the UPC (product barcodes).  Purchasers have to take some pictures and include them in the submission,  but that should be much faster and more practical than before.

Good Job, Federal!

GJ

I bought 3 sleeves of 5000 primers.  Do I have to take pictures of every single individual box or is the UPC off of the sleeve good enough?

Thanks 

On 7/22/2019 at 10:49 AM, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Yep, got them during that time period 

Here's what I sent....... + receipt.

image.thumb.jpeg.d74edf6efb729771f33b4a5e88b13008.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d74edf6efb729771f33b4a5e88b13008.jpeg

fed-upc.jpg

fed-side-end.jpg

Archived