SASS Wire Forum

Great day shooting Bar 3 for first time

Outrider, SASS #72622

Good having you with us Outrider.  Come on back.

Long way off your range Outrider....T Bone runs a first class outfit and always makes a fun day for all every time I’ve been down there!

BD

Yep - if you can't have fun there you might be doing something wrong ...:D

Been here 4 days put on 10 lbs. Spent more time eating than shooting, but seriously as Yusta B. This has been lots of fun, and it's got to be one of the most hospitable ranges in America. I can't remember a time I had so much fun sitting around in the Big Barn listen to the Dooley gang stories.

By the way the shooting was fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

Been here 4 days put on 10 lbs. Spent more time eating than shooting, but seriously as Yusta B. This has been lots of fun, and it's got to be one of the most hospitable ranges in America. I can't remember a time I had so much fun sitting around in the Big Barn listen to the Dooley gang stories.

By the way the shooting was fantastic. 

HC,

If you are listening to Dooley Gang stories you want be done by the time to pull out and head for Land Run.

Glad to have you at Bar-3 and enjoyed shooting with you. Plan to come back and eat, shoot, and hear more stories.

You and Outrider can spread the word that the little turkey is smaller than the chickens. :)

Archived