SASS Wire Forum

Hey Calico

Tyrel Cody

It's been too long, time for you, so get on back in here and enjoy yourself again!

Not to mention that dang horse pooped in the corner and Bottles ain't cleanin' up any more.

Bottles, I'm paying off @Calico Mary's tab and everyone can drink tonight on mine. Break out the Takillya and lets get a party going.

hmmm.....you wait until AFTER I go to bed, then invite me to a party.....what is that saying?  Something about "with friends like you....." :P

for that I think you need to be cleaning up after Sundance, Tyrel.......

and I'm willing to bet no one saved me a cinnamon roll neither....:huh:

11 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

It's been too long, time for you, so get on back in here and enjoy yourself again!

Not to mention that dang horse pooped in the corner and Bottles ain't cleanin' up any more.

Bottles, I'm paying off @Calico Mary's tab and everyone can drink tonight on mine. Break out the Takillya and lets get a party going.

You're paying off Calico's bar tab??? Wow, did you just win the lottery or sumthin'????:P

@Calico Mary that's awful dang early to go to sleep; I know you're not old like @Rye Miles #13621 so what's up with that?

Rye, I took one of your checks when you weren't lookin'; Bottles wasn't payin' attention to whose name was on it.

uh, Tyrel, wasn't it just yesterday we had the discussion about how my owners demand breakfast by 4:30 AM seven days a week....

and Rye....you DO realize that most of the charges on my tab aren't for me....heck, I've seen the affect the rotgut that Bottles has been serving recently is havin' on folks....I sure as heck don't wanna be drinkin' any of it!!!  I'm not even sure how safe them cinnamon rolls are.....:unsure:

19 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

uh, Tyrel, wasn't it just yesterday we had the discussion about how my owners demand breakfast by 4:30 AM seven days a week....

and Rye....you DO realize that most of the charges on my tab aren't for me....heck, I've seen the affect the rotgut that Bottles has been serving recently is havin' on folks....I sure as heck don't wanna be drinkin' any of it!!!  I'm not even sure how safe them cinnamon rolls are.....:unsure:

:P

12 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Get an automatic feeder for the cats and sleep later!

Or ditch the cats an' git you a pup!!

Didja' get yer buggy fixed?

the only problem with that idea is breakfast is canned, lunch and dinner are dry food....yeah, there are some autofeeders that work with canned, but I'd need two of them and it would be a huge hassle...plus I doubt those spoiled brats would like it much...

and no, ain't got my car problems fixed yet....the guy at Auto Zone wasn't any help, the one at O'Reilly wouldn't even hardly talk to me, and Saturday appointments at the mechanic up the street are next to impossible to get...:blink:

Somehow my three cats can tell time even when we go on daylight saving time.  You would think that 5 p.m. standard time would be 6 p.m. DST, but no, come 5 p.m. DST they start telling me "It's dinner time NOW." At least they don't wake me up in the morning like the dog used to.

24 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Me a Sherriff? I'm too trigger happy for that....

And Rye Miles preachin'?

Well I guess it is a work of fiction :P

I'm not much of a piano player either, I'm a piano TUNER, two different things but I could bore you with my playing and probably make you drink more!! Preachin'???? Hmmm...I don't know about that. I guess Linn Keller is paying me to help him!!:P

19 minutes ago, Lorelei Longshot, SASS #44256 Life said:

Somehow my three cats can tell time even when we go on daylight saving time.  You would think that 5 p.m. standard time would be 6 p.m. DST, but no, come 5 p.m. DST they start telling me "It's dinner time NOW." At least they don't wake me up in the morning like the dog used to.

DST = Domestic Shorthair Time??

Rye, I'll lend a hand with a glad heart!
Calico, dear heart, the cinnamon rolls were only a little stale.
I dunked mine in coffee and they were fine as frog hair!

Tyrel, sorry, but someone had to be sheriff, and you lost when everyone drew straws.....:P

Rye, I just said you were playing the piano, in the saloon and for church....I never said you were any good at it.....and Preacher Keller really should learn to keep a closer eye on you when you "help" collect the offering plates....:rolleyes:

And Lorelei, my cats may not have the calendar figured out in regards to what day of the week it is, but even they know they better pay attention to the clock....they have learned that if they try too hard to get breakfast at 3:30 AM, well, let's just say they aren't spoiled enough to get away with THAT.....

Happy Easter all! Drank my coffee and had my roll at a match this morning. Kaya and I went up to Sturgis and shot at Hidden Valley. Great time! 

14 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Get an automatic feeder for the cats and sleep later!

That's what I did~!  :lol:

Cats love it almost as much as I do.  ;)

13 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

the only problem with that idea is breakfast is canned, lunch and dinner are dry food....yeah, there are some autofeeders that work with canned, but I'd need two of them and it would be a huge hassle...plus I doubt those spoiled brats would like it much...

and no, ain't got my car problems fixed yet....the guy at Auto Zone wasn't any help, the one at O'Reilly wouldn't even hardly talk to me, and Saturday appointments at the mechanic up the street are next to impossible to get...:blink:

Calico... your cats is plumb spoiled.

Can I come back as a Calico Cat...?  :blush:

12 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I never seen a black cinnamon roll.

My ex- used to make 'em ... :rolleyes:

Darned crunchy, too.  :huh:  

I did

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Speaking of Cinnamon rolls, who got the last one? 

I did and I fed it to my pet possum!!:o

Never ate possum. Don't mind them in my yard since they eat a lot of bugs. Guess they do not taste real good.

I'll make some more cinnamon rolls tomorrow and Mary gets the coveted middle one. No possums will be harmed during the process.

Archived