SASS Wire Forum

Happy Easter

Rye Miles #13621

I go to my niece's house since my big sis passed away. She carries on the tradition of ravioli or lasagna for Easter. She'll pull out a ham later in the day! They'll be about 12-15 people there. Good times, good food!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

We’re over in Sedona and our daughter and son in law are taking us to the Enchantment Resort for brunch. I looked over the menus on their website and it looks amazing, oysters on the half shell, horseradish crusted prime rib, etc., etc.!! Can’t wait. Probably be a waste of money for the daughter, she’s undergoing chemo and doesn’t feel well, but they insisted.

44 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Rotisserie Chawowoa if the neighbors don't shut that thing up.

I’ll bet they don’t taste like chicken.

7 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

We’re over in Sedona and our daughter and son in law are taking us to the Enchantment Resort for brunch. I looked over the menus on their website and it looks amazing, oysters on the half shell, horseradish crusted prime rib, etc., etc.!! Can’t wait. Probably be a waste of money for the daughter, she’s undergoing chemo and doesn’t feel well, but they insisted.

I pray yer baby girl gets better.

55 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Rotisserie Chawowoa if the neighbors don't shut that thing up.

Takes 4 decent sized ones to make a sandwich. Just sayin'

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I go to my niece's house since my big sis passed away. She carries on the tradition of ravioli or lasagna for Easter. She'll pull out a ham later in the day! They'll be about 12-15 people there. Good times, good food!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

What time do you want me to be there?:P:D

ADDRESS???  What time do you expect the Lasagna out of the oven ???  Should I bring a Beverage???  Red or White ????  Seamus have a preference???  Pick up a Dawg onna way??? 

3 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

ADDRESS???  What time do you expect the Lasagna out of the oven ???  Should I bring a Beverage???  Red or White ????  Seamus have a preference???  Pick up a Dawg onna way??? 

Okay the address is 43567299 Main St. East River Ohio 440551.............. be there at 2:00:P

Wife is on a cruise so I'm batching it. Gonna have breakfast at church in the morning if I feel up to it. Been fighting some sort of respiratory crud, don't want to share it Me and the dogs may have a big skillet of scrambled eggs. No matter.

He is risen!

JHC

6 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Wife is on a cruise so I'm batching it. Gonna have breakfast at church in the morning if I feel up to it. Been fighting some sort of respiratory crud, don't want to share it Me and the dogs may have a big skillet of scrambled eggs. No matter.

He is risen!

JHC

He is risen indeed! Hope you feel better real soon!  SCJ

23 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Okay the address is 43567299 Main St. East River Ohio 440551.............. be there at 2:00:P

OK Rye!! What's the story here. Me, Dawg and Coffinmaker have been sitting here in the buggy in front of 43567299 Main St. in beautiful downtown East River waiting fer our free Easter vittles. Even went up and knocked on the door. Taint no one here. Ya musta got the address wrong or sumthin. A fine upstanding cowboy such as yourself wouldn't be yankin our chain woodya? We is getting mighty hungry bout now.

On 4/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, Yul Lose said:

Yul, my little girl was absolutely delighted when I showed up with a box of chocolate iced, white cream filled, stick doughnuts.

I stopped at Kennedy's Bakery and picked them up on my way down for Thanksgiving dinner.

Nancy was going through chemo, her taster was all out of whack, and those stick doughnuts were the only thing that she could tolerate (matter of fact she loved 'em!)

Here's hoping the daughter you mentioned will find something that suits her poor  chemo-tortured palate!

Hey Seamus....I know it would have been a loooong drive, but you and Dawg and Coffinmaker shudda come to my house instead....I make a pretty decent lasagna and I been home all day....;)  I might have even been willing to clean off the dining room table....

54 minutes ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Yul, my little girl was absolutely delighted when I showed up with a box of chocolate iced, white cream filled, stick doughnuts.

I stopped at Kennedy's Bakery and picked them up on my way down for Thanksgiving dinner.

Nancy was going through chemo, her taster was all out of whack, and those stick doughnuts were the only thing that she could tolerate (matter of fact she loved 'em!)

Here's hoping the daughter you mentioned will find something that suits her poor  chemo-tortured palate!

She did her best but you could tell she’s pretty ill. Thank you.

Ham, mashed potatoes, some kind of green stuff. (vegetables?)Rolls. Now chocolate pie with ice cream, hot fudge, cool whip. Then there's another pie I haven't seen yet

On 4/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, Yul Lose said:

When I was going though chemo not only didn’t I feel well nothing tasted even remotely good 

Haven’t decided yet. Ate the ears of a chocolate bunny after lunch.

19 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

OK Rye!! What's the story here. Me, Dawg and Coffinmaker have been sitting here in the buggy in front of 43567299 Main St. in beautiful downtown East River waiting fer our free Easter vittles. Even went up and knocked on the door. Taint no one here. Ya musta got the address wrong or sumthin. A fine upstanding cowboy such as yourself wouldn't be yankin our chain woodya? We is getting mighty hungry bout now.

Oh geez!!! That was my niece's other house that she rents out to crack dealers! Sorry about that!!:P

On 4/21/2019 at 1:27 AM, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

He is risen!

JHC

He is Risen Indeed!

Happy Easter!

Archived