SASS Wire Forum

WTS- Tula hammered S X S - Trades considered

I have for sale a Tula, USSR, double barreled hammered shotgun for sale . 28” barrels, shiny bore with no pitting. This is my backup to another Tula that I do not use anymore . I now shoot my Lassiter 87 and my other Tula is my backup. Great looking wood, $425.00 plus shipping from my FFL to yours. Thanks, DC

4BE156CD-4BD7-4AC3-939C-734F5CD74C0D.jpeg

DA265C9B-02C2-4F8F-A8D1-D66A49CDF5AC.jpeg

EAE9A45C-23A2-44AE-B27A-552C86111D8F.jpeg

I have for sale my Tula, USSR, double hammered 28” shotgun. This is my backup to another Tula that will now be my backup to my Lassiter model 87 that I am shooting now. Good looking stock with shiny bore with no pitting. $425.00 plus shipping from my FFL to your FFL. Thanks for looking. DC

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 9:24 PM, Jefro, SASS#69420 said:

NiceB), may get more lookers and sell faster in the Classifieds......Good Luck:)

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/forum/14-sass-wire-classifieds/

Thanks, I entered in on the wire in error and reposted it in the classified but I must have done something else wrong because it keeps posting on the wire. Not sure what else to do.

Beautiful shot gun .

I have three safes full of shotguns already.

Free Bump   

I'd love to have it. It would make a great upland gun. I'm just cash poor right now.

What kind of trades are you looking for?

2 hours ago, Smokey Dave said:

I'd love to have it. It would make a great upland gun. I'm just cash poor right now.

What kind of trades are you looking for?

Cap & ball revolvers, colt clone conversions, anything interesting. Have plenty of modern pistols so don't need anymore.

1 hour ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

Cap & ball revolvers, colt clone conversions, anything interesting. Have plenty of modern pistols so don't need anymore.

PM headed your way Curly

Archived