SASS Wire Forum

Speaking of Dana Delany....

So, as a follow-up to the recent thread about Dana Delany in a new program called *The Code*...

Has anybody seen the show?  And other than Ms Delany being in it, is it worth watching...?  whistling.gif

I thought it was kinda interesting. I'll watch it again. She's not real prominent in the show. The other actors have waaay more screen time.

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Ah, you realize Ms Delaney is beyond military retirement age ... yes??  :blush:

Hmmm...maybe not! She's 63 and in the show she's some kind of high ranking officer.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/army-changes-mandatory-retirement-separation-age-3976316

So... is it comparable to the JAG series that ran from '95 to '05...  with Catherine Bell?  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

So... is it comparable to the JAG series that ran from '95 to '05...  with Catherine Bell?  :rolleyes:

Yep, it's JAG all over again. I was not all that impressed with the show and the procedures was all hollywierd for the entertainment. Wife liked it so will have to hunker down and watch it. That new "Green Acres" show starts this week, don't know how it will go.

22 hours ago, punxsutawneypete said:

I've been watching it.  A good friend of mine became a Marine JAG officer after he got out of law school, so I kind of have a connection.  So far it's been a pretty good and fast moving show.

Fast moving and military lawyers seem to be mutually exclusive terms. :lol:

18 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

I gotta admit.  Ms. Delaney is a whole bunch better lookin than Rye.    A LOT BETTER!!

Yea well I haven't had any plastic surgery!!:P:lol:

7 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yea well I haven't had any plastic surgery!!:P:lol:

I've got a plastic 55 gallon drum that might help ya!:D

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

I've got a plastic 55 gallon drum that might help ya!:D

Thanks, that might be a start!!:P

On 4/20/2019 at 7:13 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Well... Dana Delany or Catherine Bell?  :)

1140-dana-delany.thumb.jpg.ba1aa62598dd0822fc42593b8b3298a6.jpg

1777516758_images(1).jpeg.a7e8c7c7cf7c9cb07d66b63333684249.jpeg

Well now ya went and posted this, How in the wide world of sports is a man supposed to choose? I'll take both. Don"t know what I would do with them , but !!!!!!

Dana's a cutie despite the fact that she's liberal whacko! She worked on the witch's campaign in 2016!!:o

Grizz,

Me too.  Tracey Needham seemed a much "stronger, sure of herself" person.  The only one worse was whoever was on the pilot and later a couple of episodes. Can't remember her name at all right now.

Archived