SASS Wire Forum

WINCHESTER,sass1309, NEEDS SOME PRAYERS

Irish Pat

Our mentor, Bob Blair, sass 1309, AKA "Winchester" moved to Natchez, MS about 20 years ago and was the driving force getting our local club, The Natchez Sixgunners, started. Bob is 76, and very sick with congestive heart failure and serious kidney problems as a side effect of all the heart medicine.  He is now on hospice.   Bob always made sure the targets were set right and painted and helped me with the scoring and timing.  His sass handle, "Winchester" and badge number 1309, were his when he moved here. He had a fantastic collection of 1886 Winchesters and knows more about them than I will ever know.  I am sure he would love to have his SASS buddies praying for him.  Irish Pat, sass 19486, Natchez Sixgunners 

Your request is gladly fulfilled.

I think "Winchester" has been blessed with a very good friend who was kind enough to make this request.

12 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

Our mentor, Bob Blair, sass 1309, AKA "Winchester" moved to Natchez, MS about 20 years ago and was the driving force getting our local club, The Natchez Sixgunners, started. Bob is 76, and very sick with congestive heart failure and serious kidney problems as a side effect of all the heart medicine.  He is now on hospice.   Bob always made sure the targets were set right and painted and helped me with the scoring and timing.  His sass handle, "Winchester" and badge number 1309, were his when he moved here. He had a fantastic collection of 1886 Winchesters and knows more about them than I will ever know.  I am sure he would love to have his SASS buddies praying for him.  Irish Pat, sass 19486, Natchez Sixgunners 

Prayers up. Let him know Angie and I are thinking of him. 

Thoughts and prayers out there for you Winchester. God Bless & take care pilgrim.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Prayers out to Winchester, his family, & his friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Prayers outgoing!!

Archived