SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha 2019 work day

T-Bone SASS #36388

Well no news is Big news ,,,YET I have larger than Big news maybe bigglier than before.   The Nuttin-Marshall- Reckon shower house is under construction as we speak today. Three of the  four new bath/shower and toilets have been named and we need a volunteer to be in charge of painting the new facilities. With this grand  opportunity you will receive your very own personalized sign,,, embossed with you alais and private parking. Step up and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity before its to late.  Work weekend starts next week April 27-28,2019. This is a fantastic way to start the year off CLEAN. Thanks T-Bone    

Have you ever been involved in moving a portable building??? looks like we are 14 ' away from the building final resting destination. its got to be picked up,, we cant side it that far... HELP me HELP ME !!!! gonna tackle this project Friday night at 6;15 pm. We hope yall come up with a great idea???

T Bone

20 years ago we bought a portable from the guy across the alley from us. He had used it as an office while his house was being re-built after a fire. Anyway, it was a 12x20 and was pulled across on skids by a tractor. No problems whatsoever.

Archived