SASS Wire Forum

Jeopardy Champion

Yul Lose

8 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if he had a record day tomorrow and beat it.

$5K was the lowest bet I remember him making in the double round tonight.

I'm really curious to see how far they let him go after he sets the record.

Wonder who will last  on the show longer, James or Alex? Alex is very ill.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeopardy is televised on our local ABC affiliate so I ended up recording 30 minutes of game 1 of the NBA finals.  I find Golf more interesting than NBA basketball...

James did it again today!  Almost $80,000.00, putting him within striking distance of the record going into Monday’s show.  

Since the show is recorded months in advance I wonder if any of the challengers have any idea who they’re up against.

I’m amazed that there have been no leaks. Some of these rags should be paying big bucks to get the scoop on when he finally looses 

1 minute ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I’m amazed that there have been no leaks. Some of these rags should be paying big bucks to get the scoop on when he finally looses 

Maybe he hasn’t lost yet. How they keep a lid on it is amazing indeed.

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I wonder if he really loses today as has been reported all over the internet. Supposedly a video has been leaked of him losing today.

Looks like he’s done.

Just now, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I know the check is a lot after the show. Maybe he needed the money.  )))

I read some of the theories this morning and that’s one of them. I’d want to go out the all time winner though. It’s kinda like he wanted to lose, for sure.

Where's all these "reports" you guys are talking about??? I can't find anything like that!:blink:

8 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Where's all these "reports" you guys are talking about??? I can't find anything like that!:blink:

Google is yer friend,

I prefer Duck Duck Go instead of google and came up with this.........................

https://thebiglead.com/2019/06/03/is-this-leaked-clip-a-james-holzhauer-jeopardy-spoiler/

I bet its a Hoax.   Its tooooooo easy for someone to fabricate stuff and with James reputation,

its possible that somebody has put some big $$$ on him to become the all time winning champ

and at the same time, produced a video contrary to it.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I bet its a Hoax.   Its tooooooo easy for someone to fabricate stuff and with James reputation,

its possible that somebody has put some big $$$ on him to become the all time winning champ

..........Widder

Boy I sure do hope so. If the rumor is correct, that would mean that he took a dive........that would be most disappointing........then again, he is a gambler from Vegas. I wonder what the odds are on him losing, beating the record or whatever else those guys can think of. If I could get 4 to 1 odds on James losing and I'm James.......

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Is the New York Times considered fake news?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/03/arts/television/james-holzhauer-jeopardy.html 

I don't know, but if those are the two contestants when it comes on at 5pm CST I'll know; I promise I won't say on here until much later though.

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I prefer Duck Duck Go instead of google and came up with this.........................

https://thebiglead.com/2019/06/03/is-this-leaked-clip-a-james-holzhauer-jeopardy-spoiler/

I use em both but google often times has more info.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Did Vegas have odds on the streak?

I don’t think Vegas would put odds on something already decided. I may be wrong but I’ve got my doubts.

8 minutes ago, Steel-eye Steve SASS #40674 said:

Thanks for giving it away! :angry:it doesn’t come on until 7:00 pm here. It’s like telling us the ending of a movie!! I guess I’ll watch anyway! 

7 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Thanks for giving it away! :angry:it doesn’t come on until 7:00 pm here. It’s like telling us the ending of a movie!! I guess I’ll watch anyway! 

And you trust the Chicago Trubune why?

10 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Good question, I guess I believe the SASS member that posted it.

it was also given away by people on Facebook where the show has already aired. Big mouths!!

58 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Looks like the Tribune was right, huh Tyrel???:P

Since the goose is out of the bag.......he tanked it in my opinion. While it might not be obvious to some viewers, it was to me. I guess it's on to talk shows and the like where he can make the big money. Really disappointed that he would do that. :(

Nice note to Alex from his daughter though.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You quit watching it when James started burying his challengers so why would you care if somebody gave it away? Unless you’re a closet watcher.:P

18 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Looks like the Tribune was right, huh Tyrel???:P

I will neither confirm nor deny anything until 11pm central time.

6 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

You quit watching it when James started burying his challengers so why would you care if somebody gave it away? Unless you’re a closet watcher.:P

I didn't quit watching completely, I would go to it during Indians games and when I saw he was waaaaay ahead I went back to the game. I was still mildy interested. I love the show!!

This is interesting..................................http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26886324/jeopardy-james-lost-told-us-how-next

53 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I didn't quit watching completely, I would go to it during Indians games and when I saw he was waaaaay ahead I went back to the game. I was still mildy interested. I love the show!!

Ah, you are a closet watcher!!!!!!

Sadly, Jeopardy has been replaced with ice hockey, next to basketball and golf one of the most boring sports ever invented, so I guess I’ll have to rely on the Wire Saloon to get my facts. Did he or didn’t he intentionally lose?

Archived