SASS Wire Forum

A Perfect Match

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Five shots only.

1 minute ago, Colt Faro, SASS #54579 said:

Exactly! 

I’ve never heard of a stage calling for a pistol loaded with 6 have you Yul? Lol 

Not ever, unless there is a reload on the clock.

22 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Question:  I watched the fourth stage a half dozen times.  Is it me, or were there six shots from the first pistol?  It goes so fast, I really can't tell for sure.  Anyone? 

Colt, from your emoji, I gather that's a "No" on the six shots. 

Thx.  I couldn't imagine them having a stage like that.  It must be noise from an adjacent stage.  

I tried to dry fire my rifle that fast, without a target to aim at.  Even then, Matt has my speed beat about 3x.  Absolutely amazing ! 

Hope I get to see him shoot sometime soon.   

Just now, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Thx.  I couldn't imagine them having a stage like that.  It must be noise from an adjacent stage.  

I tried to dry fire my rifle that fast, without a target to aim at.  Even then, Matt has my speed beat about 3x.  Absolutely amazing ! 

He’s even faster in person than on YouTube.

Thanks so much for posting those videos, what a pleasure to watch a master at work!! I hope he has many more perfect matches, something tells me he will! I will be at Land run and hope to get a chance to watch him run a stage or 3! Thanks again-  SCJ

1 hour ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Yeah I thought you were joking that’s why I used the laughing emoji. Thank you he’s a good kid Hope to see you too! We will be at Landrun, Georgia State, eot and Michigan State so far 

40 minutes ago, Silver Creek Jack said:

Thanks so much for posting those videos, what a pleasure to watch a master at work!! I hope he has many more perfect matches, something tells me he will! I will be at Land run and hope to get a chance to watch him run a stage or 3! Thanks again-  SCJ

We will be there be sure and stop and say hi. Lots of great talent at Landrun this year with Missouri Lefty, Creek County Kid and Dillard. It’s gonna be fun! 

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Not ever, unless there is a reload on the clock.

We haven’t done a pistol reload in a long time. I think it needs to be written in at a match soon. We are sure looking forward to seeing you at EOT my friend. 

Archived