SASS Wire Forum

Walks  Fletcher SASS#375

Howdy, all

I'm once again new to the SASSWIRE, even though I've been a SASS Member since 1989. 

Can't Shoot anymore due to physical infirmities.  Haven't shot a match since Feb 2011. 

Load ammo for a good friend though. Yeah I know you shouldn't shoot someone else's handloads or let them shoot your's. 

Lot's of interesting thoughts and opinions here. 

Sometimes I find it hard to believe how much Cowboy Shooting has changed from where it started.

Still trying to find my way around this version of the Wire.

Howdy!  Sorry you can't shoot any more, that sucks.  Lots of folks put up videos on you tube these days if you want to 'get out to the range' from your computer.

take care

Grizz

"Load ammo for a good friend though. Yeah I know you shouldn't shoot someone else's handloads or let them shoot your's. "

I guess that depends on the level of confidence in the loader's ability. My wife shoots what I reload, but I sure wouldn't shoot what she reloaded!:o

3 minutes ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

"Load ammo for a good friend though. Yeah I know you shouldn't shoot someone else's handloads or let them shoot your's. "

I guess that depends on the level of confidence in the loader's ability. My wife shoots what I reload, but I sure wouldn't shoot what she reloaded!:o

This times 1000!

Welcome back Walks!

Archived