SASS Wire Forum

For sale-SKB 100 20ga SOLD

Preacher Kid

Nice skb. All stock...ready for someone to turn it into a cowboy gun and love it. 

Stock has been cut at some point. Probably about an inch off. LOP is about 13 1/4 to 13 1/2. Would make a great gun for a youth/buckaroo shooter or lady. 

Asking $700 shipped. 

PK

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3720.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

1 hour ago, northman said:

Could you let me know what barrel length, chokes?  Looks to be extractors only? A friend is looking for one as a bird gun.

Thanks!

25" barrels, no threaded chokes but the barrels are choked IC/Mod. Extractors only. 

Let me know! 

I'm drooling Kid, I'll have enough saved to be able to buy it in a month or 6 weeks.  I'll get back to you if it's still available.

23 hours ago, captqueeze said:

I'm drooling Kid, I'll have enough saved to be able to buy it in a month or 6 weeks.  I'll get back to you if it's still available.

Sounds good. I will keep you in mind if its still around, amigo!

pk

Well, I'm setting here in "pain" for a couple of reasons, one; I broke a tooth in half last night and two; just got off the phone this morning with the Dentist Office and was told I could be seen next week at the earliest AND that IF they could fix it with a Crown, I'd be out $1150.  

The real pain is I'm forced out of buying the 100.

Bump for a fantastic shotgun.

1 hour ago, captqueeze said:

Well, I'm setting here in "pain" for a couple of reasons, one; I broke a tooth in half last night and two; just got off the phone this morning with the Dentist Office and was told I could be seen next week at the earliest AND that IF they could fix it with a Crown, I'd be out $1150.  

The real pain is I'm forced out of buying the 100.

Bump for a fantastic shotgun.

Life always happens when we have something in our sights...hope you get it fixed, amigo! 

Pk

Archived