SASS Wire Forum

Notre Dame is on Fire!

I did a search on what caused the fire on Google. The very first article was some lameassed horse**** about Colbert and a dumb comment by Trump.

These morons cannot do anything in our country without their infantile political BS.

Anyway, most things I read point to an accidental fire caused by “restoration work”.

They say a billion dollars has been pledged and it’ll take decades to complete the work.

I guess I am a cynic. My first thought was “Of course it’ll take decades, there’s more than a billion dollars that needs to be sucked up and spent”.

9 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I did a search on what caused the fire on Google. The very first article was some lameassed horse**** about Colbert and a dumb comment by Trump.

These morons cannot do anything in our country without their infantile political BS.

Anyway, most things I read point to an accidental fire caused by “restoration work”.

They say a billion dollars has been pledged and it’ll take decades to complete the work.

I guess I am a cynic. My first thought was “Of course it’ll take decades, there’s more than a billion dollars that needs to be sucked up and spent”.

Put a senator in charge. They know how to spend a billion in a day or two.

Archived