SASS Wire Forum

2019 Florida State Championship--Red Hills Ruckus

Cassalong Hopidy

The scores are up:  here's the link:  

https://redhillsrangers.com/scores/

Many thanks to the many who made this event possible with their efforts and support.  We were honored to have the reigning World Champion, Matt Black, and his father, Colt Faro, shoot with us.  We were equally blessed to have many World, National, Regional and State Champions in the competition--and even more so the many. myself included, who are merely cowboy action shooters having fun, enjoying friends and making new ones.  My heartfelt congratulations to the 2019 Florida Champions, Hawkeye Gin and Santa Fe River Stan,  the 2019 Overall Champions, Matt Black and Sue Render, and all the category winners.  Wild Bunch mini-match scores are also up and we will soon post Side Match and Costume Contest winners as well.

Cass

Thank you, Cass and Co for putting on another good one!

We sure appreciate your hard work. You make it look too easy.

Waimea

13 hours ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

The scores are up:  here's the link:  

https://redhillsrangers.com/scores/

Many thanks to the many who made this event possible with their efforts and support.  We were honored to have the reigning World Champion, Matt Black, and his father, Colt Faro, shoot with us.  We were equally blessed to have many World, National, Regional and State Champions in the competition--and even more so the many. myself included, who are merely cowboy action shooters having fun, enjoying friends and making new ones.  My heartfelt congratulations to the 2019 Florida Champions, Hawkeye Gin and Santa Fe River Stan,  the 2019 Overall Champions, Matt Black and Sue Render, and all the category winners.  Wild Bunch mini-match scores are also up and we will soon post Side Match and Costume Contest winners as well.

Cass

Wow Cass thank you so much for saying all of those nice things! You all did a fantastic job with this match and we had an absolute blast! The stage were great, the range was fantastic, the banquet was top notch and the people were amazing! You all made us feel so welcome and that means the world to us! Thank you so much for having us there we will be back! 

Colt and Matt

Thanks, Colt and Matt.  I really look forward to shooting with you two again in the near future.  Your shooting skills are truly exceptional and you are wonderful emissaries for this sport we so love.

Cass

To everyone at the Red Hills Ruckus - This was my first state match and I was nervous to even go but y'all made me feel welcome.  Everyone associated with the match was very helpful and friendly.   I have nothing to compare this to but the bar has been set high and I look forward to coming back next year, and hopefully being more competitive.  

Thanks Cass for getting the scores up so quickly. Really wanted to be there, just couldn't. 1st one I've missed in 18 years. Be there next year iffn the creek don't rise.

YeeeeHaaaa!! Quicksdraw Connie and I had a HOOT of a time...Great stages and purty as a picture!!

I know how much work goes into these matches...Thanks so much to all!!!!!

See ya on the trail

3 minutes ago, Arcadia Outlaw SASS#71385 said:

Great stages, knockdowns for pistol & rifle, plate rack, clay bird, fun sequences 

AO

A little something for everyone! So much fun!

Archived