SASS Wire Forum

Bye Bye American Pie

Ace_of_Hearts

20 minutes ago, Ace_of_Hearts said:

You do realize that that website posts Satire.

From their about page.

DailyWorldUpdate.us is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery,

Yeah, this made me wonder.

>The sign was a gift from Benedict Arnold to George Washington as a way to apologize for betraying the country to follow a narcissistic fascist like King George. Washington gave the gift to the National Archives and ordered Arnold executed. “I want him to look like a bloated egg yolk on a giant muffin covered in a buttery sauce so he dies engulfed in his own sins.” Thus the term “Eggs Benedict.”<

First the "narcissistic facist", then the Washington "quote".

Then this:

The Democrats refused — because they hate God —

But the killer, I think, was the quote from Pelosi.

“That was a dark time in this country when we turned our will and laws over to someone’s fictional God."

Whatever their own belief, I can't see a politician referring to God as "fictional".

Unless they were planning to retire, because they'd never get elected again.

6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Whatever their own belief, I can't see a politician referring to God as "fictional".

Unless they were planning to retire, because they'd never get elected again.

Except of course, if you’re talking about New York or California!!

This is a Christian country.  Get used to it.  Thomas Jefferson was a secular humanist but pretended to be an Episcopalian.  Pelosi can believe (or not) anything she wants to & refuses to acknowledge what a privilege that is.

Just more proof that you cannot trust everything you hear or read in regards to the media and the internet. 

We we have a society of ignorant misfits with just enough of education to be dangerous. Imagine if some unstable person read this, went off their nut and decided to harm someone because they “have had enough”. Does anyone think the misfits that wrote this would be held liable? No!

Our society is full of...never mind. 

Okay Choir. I have said enough. 

Yepper.  And then some poor sod picks it up and re-broadcasts the tripe as if it were gospel.  Other miscreants then pick it up and use it to incite mayhem.  What a crock.

Archived