SASS Wire Forum

Did I miss what happened to FKCGG?

Clay Mosby

I'm often not the swiftest to catch on to something, I usually eventually get there. So what did I miss? I just recently realized that I hadn't seen anything from him in awhile.  Is he ok?

If I recall correctly, Allie indicated he was taking some self-imposed time away. Someone may be able to chime in with more info, though.

I was wondering the same thing.  I hope he is OK.  I do miss his posts.

If Pat's assessment is correct, I wish those people would mind their own business and let folks be.  If you don't like the person or their posts, don't read them.  It's that simple. 

9 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

If Pat's assessment is correct, I wish those people would mind their own business and let folks be.  If you don't like the person or their posts, don't read them.  It's that simple. 

You are absolutely correct. Some folks can’t figure the last two sentences out.

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I think a couple of people on here ran him off by badgering him. 

Yep, some folks had to go  to the second page to check some of the stuff they were following because KKGCC (I think I got all of the letters) posted more than they thought that he should. If it weren’t for him and Sub Deacon Joe this place would be a ghost town. I was really looking forward to all the old Saloonatics posting so we could see what we’ve been missing but it looks like they’ve forgot how to do it. 

15 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Yep, some folks had to go  to the second page to check some of the stuff they were following because KKGCC (I think I got all of the letters) posted more than they thought that he should. If it weren’t for him and Sub Deacon Joe this place would be a ghost town. I was really looking forward to all the old Saloonatics posting so we could see what we’ve been missing but it looks like they’ve forgot how to do it. 

Alas, a lot of them have moved to the pasture in the sky. :(

On 4/14/2019 at 10:04 AM, Calamity Kris said:

It is easy to block people that you don't want to see. It makes for a more pleasurable experience here.

Allie Mo, I don't think you get it.  It is understandable seeing as you are terminally female.  Men don't always make friends by being nice to one another, the good natured ribbing and insults are part of a language we speak.  FKCGG was certainly the target of a few pokes and jabs, but nothing out of the ordinary.

As to why some of the Saloonatics don't come back to post. . . well some just got tired of the BS here and found new places to play.  Others just grew disenchanted with the Saloon when political correctness overtook  common sense. When you prune things back to far, they don't grow back the same or sometimes at all.

I am glad FKCGG was not driven away and I am glad he figured out he was spending too much time here for his own sake.  I'm glad to hear he will come back at some point and when he does, I will buy him an electronic beer.

J Mark, that was downright philosophical!  :)

For what it's worth, I'm kinda glad Ms Allie is "terminally female."  She's good at it, too...  :blush:

2 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Allie Mo, I don't think you get it.  It is understandable seeing as you are terminally female.  Men don't always make friends by being nice to one another, the good natured ribbing and insults are part of a language we speak.  FKCGG was certainly the target of a few pokes and jabs, but nothing out of the ordinary.

As to why some of the Saloonatics don't come back to post. . . well some just got tired of the BS here and found new places to play.  Others just grew disenchanted with the Saloon when political correctness overtook  common sense. When you prune things back to far, they don't grow back the same or sometimes at all.

I am glad FKCGG was not driven away and I am glad he figured out he was spending too much time here for his own sake.  I'm glad to hear he will come back at some point and when he does, I will buy him an electronic beer.

Though constant insults and badgering are not "good-natured ribbing".

As far as to why some Saloonatics don't come back? Who cares. If they don't want to be here, well, that's on them. Quite honestly, I think the Saloon is just fine as it is. Sure, there was a lot of fun on here for a long time. From 97 up until around 2003. Then a bunch of PITAs showed up...

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Though constant insults and badgering are not "good-natured ribbing".

As far as to why some Saloonatics don't come back? Who cares. If they don't want to be here, well, that's on them. Quite honestly, I think the Saloon is just fine as it is. Sure, there was a lot of fun on here for a long time. From 97 up until around 2003. Then a bunch of PITAs showed up...

I can think of one royal PITA, that joined the forum in '01..........:lol::P

One of the very worst of the worst, came on board in '04.....:D

OLG

6 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

I can think of one royal PITA, that joined in '01..........:lol::P

One of the very worst of the worst, came on board in '04.....:D

OLG

We came on in '04, Lumpy............

16 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

We came on in '04, Lumpy............

There it is...........

The GOOD(CK) with the bad-n-ugly.........:lol:

You didn't sign onto the forum till '08. ^_^

OLG(forum 'class' of '04)

On 4/14/2019 at 6:57 AM, Perro Del Diablo said:

A lot rumors going on. One is he got caught by a cougar. Another he is tied up in the brothel until he pays or just in jail.

I wonder if they have him working to pay off the bill..

Texas Lizard

For women that is...

1 hour ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Pat Riot, while you were gone, you were missed.  Now that you have returned, not so much. ;)

I was brought up bad...:D

16 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah and this lunkhead returned in 2016...

Me :D

Sez you joined in '01........:P

You were the '01, I was talk'n about.........:lol:

OLG

Archived