SASS Wire Forum

Patriotic police department

So the Laguna Beach PD tried to show a bit of patriotism; said to be "too aggresive."  :huh:

:FlagAm:

https://abc30.com/society/american-flag-graphic-on-police-cars-divides-california-town/5247798/

I am surprised they came up with the graphic in the first place.   I hope they don't change it.  My brother works for the city.  I'll have to get his take on it.

Yes, we should definitely deny that we live in the United States because it might p*** somebody off. A nice psychedelic paint sceme with flowers would be best. Maybe a pic of Che on the license plate?

Unfreakingbelievable!! :angry:

I'd be permanently banned for the comment that comes to mind!!!

The rest of the country is being californicated by those fleeing the mess they made and taking their California ideas with them to destroy our country 

58 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Well? Its calif. what the heck did we expect?

Please Pat, not to Texas unless y'all have a SASS no.

#13748...and if you knew me or paid attention you’d know I would be one hell of an addition to Texas, which by the way has it’s own infestation that you people can’t seem to do anything about.

4 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

The rest of the country is being californicated by those fleeing the mess they made and taking their California ideas with them to destroy our country 

And if you paid attention to the dipsticks mucking up your state and the rest of the country you’d see they are homegrown raised up in the school systems and colleges where they come from. Furthermore, I grew up in Pennsylvania and that state had the most liberal curriculum on the east coast back to the 70’s.

All,

California became what is is because of leftist easterners and New Englanders coming here and mucking it up from the 60’s on. You all should have kept your scum where it belongs. 

Just like when I moved to North Carolina it was a Republican (I won’t say red - that color belongs to the other party) In the 5 years I was there I watched as Northerners moved in and changed the entire demographic of the state and leftist lobbyists moved in to influence anyone with their hand out in government. Now it’s nothing but  Southern New England. 

Don’t blame California because you all can’t control your destiny. 

If this makes you mad, GOOD! Maybe you’ll wake up and do something about it. No one sure as hell helped us in California when we needed it...United States my ***! 

I’ll stay here in PA where men still walk free. We don’t buy our guns from a list, English is not a second language and we know enough not to crap in our streets

22 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

And if you paid attention to the dipsticks mucking up your state and the rest of the country you’d see they are homegrown raised up in the school systems and colleges where they come from. Furthermore, I grew up in Pennsylvania and that state had the most liberal curriculum on the east coast back to the 70’s.

All,

California became what is is because of leftist easterners and New Englanders coming here and mucking it up from the 60’s on. You all should have kept your scum where it belongs. 

Just like when I moved to North Carolina it was a Republican (I won’t say red - that color belongs to the other party) In the 5 years I was there I watched as Northerners moved in and changed the entire demographic of the state and leftist lobbyists moved in to influence anyone with their hand out in government. Now it’s nothing but  Southern New England. 

If this makes you mad, GOOD! Maybe you’ll wake up and do something about it. No one sure as hell helped us in California when we needed it...United States my ***! 

Of my 1st 66 years before retiring in NV all but 30 months I lived in CA.  Until 2012 I voted in every election.  With CA's top 2 general election & the fact that my POTUS vote would be irrelevant in selecting POTUS I only voted for or against ballot initiatives.  I and the misses were active in the tea party movement & open carry movement. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

#13748...and if you knew me or paid attention you’d know I would be one hell of an addition to Texas, which by the way has it’s own infestation that you people can’t seem to do anything about.

No offense Pat I said that in jest. Glad to have any SASS member here. As to our own 'infestation' we have a lot of ppl moving here from liberal states. Those ppl plus about 87 million bucks almost got 'bozo' O'Rourke elected in place of Cruz. Almost.

All,

Well Pat, yer sticking up for Calif. , that's a good thing I reckon, but no one from Texas moved to Calif to screw it up. There sure ain't much we can do to help y'all out there in calif.  except give ya moral support. Don't know how much good that does you in the long run. You seem a mite upset over my comment said it jest. I didn't mean to offend you and if I did I apologize. Sad to say most of us don't hear much good about your state, all we hear is bad stuff. Wish I could do more but all I can give is my support. And prayers.

59 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

No offense Pat I said that in jest. Glad to have any SASS member here. As to our own 'infestation' we have a lot of ppl moving here from liberal states. Those ppl plus about 87 million bucks almost got 'bozo' O'Rourke elected in place of Cruz. Almost.

36 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Well Pat, yer sticking up for Calif. , that's a good thing I reckon, but no one from Texas moved to Calif to screw it up. There sure ain't much we can do to help y'all out there in calif.  except give ya moral support. Don't know how much good that does you in the long run. You seem a mite upset over my comment said it jest. I didn't mean to offend you and if I did I apologize. Sad to say most of us don't hear much good about your state, all we hear is bad stuff. Wish I could do more but all I can give is my support. And prayers.

I appreciate it Pard. 

Yeah, I got up a head of steam. My apologies. 

I appreciate it Pard. 

Yeah, I got up a head of steam. My apologies. 

Forty Rod used to get steamed when he lived in Californy too. We feel y’alls pain. My sister and her family live there.

Archived