SASS Wire Forum

Why can't I find what I want?

23 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Why not call an Electrician....Tell them what you want...They should have an answer for you...

Texas Lizard

I've called a whole herd of electricians and they all say it can't be done.  I don't have much use for some so called "professionals"..... in many different fields.

22 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

OK-Great.

The 30' remark was from the question and answer section.

I didn't see the 100' range spec.

Found and confirm the 100' range spec.

I didn't go all the way to the bottom of the page-:huh::rolleyes::lol:

My wife:wub: married a DORK...............:D

OLG

Pray she never finds out. :o

22 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Here you go.  300 foot plus range.  Will handle up to 12 amps continuous load.  It will do everything you want.

TOVEENEN Wireless Switch 330ft Long Range Wide Voltage 85~265V Large Load Remote Control for Lights Pumps Water Heaters

That maybe the BINGO I've been looking for.

I'll let you know.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I've called a whole herd of electricians and they all say it can't be done.  I don't have much use for some so called "professionals"..... in many different fields.

Hi tech not in your books...But maybe you need to look at low tech..My thoughts are a hallway /3 way switch between shed and house...Hook up shed lights to one end hardwire to house other end...Just like a hallway...Yes you would need to run cable underground but it will give what you want...Turn off/on from either end...

Texas Lizard

If your shop power is fed from your house:. X10.com

Swap out the shop flood light switch with a X10 programmable light switch.  Plug the reveiver in any electrical outlet in your house.  Pressing a button on the fob will turn on/off your flood light.  X10 sends a coded single over your electrical cable

i use the same setup to open/close the chicken coop door from the house.

6 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Hi tech not in your books...But maybe you need to look at low tech..My thoughts are a hallway /3 way switch between shed and house...Hook up shed lights to one end hardwire to house other end...Just like a hallway...Yes you would need to run cable underground but it will give what you want...Turn off/on from either end...

Texas Lizard

NOT gonna run wires or cables out to the shop under gravel, grass, and concrete.

Archived