SASS Wire Forum

WTB Gun Sleeve

Stony Lane

Where can you buy canvas or similar gun sleeves to keep dust off guns while on your gun cart?

I bought one and found it was a pain to use. I use the knit pistol socks w silicone (transport & storage). I just slide them over the end of the barrels on my rifle, shotgun and any back up long guns on my cart. Has worked great and dual purpose!

TB

Read recently on another post a Pard making them out of pant legs.

Thanks to everyone.

15 hours ago, Prickly Pear Peggy said:

I make sleeves out of denim or canvas,  32” long with a 14” slit from bottom.  $8 each  they are not water proof.

993E7A21-85B1-4646-83C7-22C356AF7379.jpeg

There are several products available the purchaser could apply himself if his climate required waterproofing.    even just a quick spray of silicon.     Your covers look great.      GW

PM sent to Peggy.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:17 PM, Prickly Pear Peggy said:

I make sleeves out of denim or canvas,  32” long with a 14” slit from bottom.  $8 each  they are not water proof.

993E7A21-85B1-4646-83C7-22C356AF7379.jpeg

Peggy makes nice things. I you can always count on her items being top notch. I have one of her small tote bags and love. it.

Texas Maverick

Got them in today from Prickly Pear Peggy. I hate to use the word prefect, but I don't know how else to describe them. Well made, fit great and look beautiful.  If you need gun sleeves for your cart, I can't imagine any better to get. Thanks again Peggy.

Archived