SASS Wire Forum

Jogging Stroller Gun Carts

Foxville Slim

I am returning to the hobby after nearly 18 years and am pretty much starting over from scratch.  When I would shoot at Cajon Cowboys, all the carts I recall seeing were built of wood.  I have visited a couple of matches here in South Carolina to get a feel for things as I get back into the hobby, and noticed that there are a lot of jogging strollers that have been converted into gun carts.  I recently acquired a jogging stroller to convert.  So, I am looking for pictures of the strollers for some ideas and inspiration as to what I am going to do.  Thanks in advance.

Foxville Slim

Pictures are ok but you should ask the cowboy pushing thr cart if he or she would change anything about their cart.

Everyone has thoughts as to what works for them .  Try not to overload the cart,try to keep it simple.Some mods stop you from folding the cart,I have used aluminum tubing and angle to keep the weight down.  Lawn chair covers make good gun cart covers for rain .Simple wood boxes or plastic containers keep things in order.  It sounds like you have a few converted carts to look at .Take the best ideas from those carts . Plastic tool boxes come in all sizes , most are waterproof .  I used a plastic automotive battery box bottom for the base of my long guns very tough and lite weight.

Goggle --Pinterest--   then enter gun carts.    Some of may see your cart or your buddies.   Picture rich with many different ideas to copy and compare,     GW

Archived