SASS Wire Forum

Eric Swalwell on assault weapons

Charlie T Waite

I'd venture a guess that there are way more that 15,000,000 semi-automatic rifles out there that fit his "definition" of assault  unacceptable weapons!!  If this ever came to pass, the very next instant would bring an attack on single action and single shot rifles and shotguns!!  They wouldn't stop until all we had was spoons, sticks, and rocks to protect ourselves with.

My immediate pressing question is, "What's lower on the intelligence scale than IDIOT??  This guy may be the poster child for that level!!

If I even had such a thing as what the buyback is proposed to do, and I don't know anyone who owns such a thing either, I'm sure they would be happy to sell back an $800 item for $10,000 but probably not much less than that...

:o

17 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

How does someone buy back something that they didn't sell?

The terminology certainly is perplexing but then again so is the logic of those who are pushing the confusion terminology. :huh:

I would also suggest that those who want to chip away at constitutional rights or simply abolish them should just go find another country in which to live. Get the hell out of this one. 

Just now, Dantankerous said:

The terminology certainly is perplexing but then again so is the logic of those who are pushing the confusion terminology. :huh:

I would also suggest that those who want to chip away at constitutional rights or simply abolish them should just go find another country in which to live. Get the hell out of this one. 

AMEN

3 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

This last would certainly be best for our nation, but these malefactors would not be in power in another more suitable nation.  Their goal is to disarm and subjugate US, leaving themselves in the position of power.  In a country already disarmed, they would have to disarm themselves upon arrival, becoming subjects in doing so.

My immediate pressing question is, "What's lower on the intelligence scale than IDIOT??  This guy may be the poster child for that level!!

Remember what Mark Twain said:  "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." 

This is the guy who said the US Gov't would just nuke gun owners who did not turn in their AR's.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

If he is willing to use the government to mass murder the country's citizens this makes him a mirror image of Hitler, does it not?

Archived