SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators saturday the 13th

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Our first shoot of the season is this Saturday the 13th at Stoney Bottom in Gibsonburg Ohio , Check our web site ourcowboys.org for details

hope to see ya Woodfox

Dawg's picking me up and I'm bringing my high speed .38's...pew..pew..pew..pew..pew:P

Sassy and I are lookin' forward to it. Weatherman says cool in the morning but warming up to 59. Haven't got the rifles and shotguns out of the safe since our last shoot in November so I better check em out to make sure they're not siezed up.. Pistols were out only to do some jeweling on Sassys', then had to do mine too after seeing hers..  not jealous ya know B) Woody has written some great stages with FUN written in. Set up is at 3:30 on Friday... OK, need to finish loading ammo and check them there guns.......

14 hours ago, Badfinger & Sassy said:

Sassy and I are lookin' forward to it. Weatherman says cool in the morning but warming up to 59. Haven't got the rifles and shotguns out of the safe since our last shoot in November so I better check em out to make sure they're not siezed up.. Pistols were out only to do some jeweling on Sassys', then had to do mine too after seeing hers..  not jealous ya know B) Woody has written some great stages with FUN written in. Set up is at 3:30 on Friday... OK, need to finish loading ammo and check them there guns.......

You gonna remember how they work? You do have to cock the hammer on the pistols every time ya know!!:P:P:lol:

I have dreams that I get to a shoot and forget stuff! It's always something different!:lol:

7 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

I hope everyone has a good day shooting Saturday.

Better double check your gear to make sure you don't forget anything 

We will see everyone in May 

Catlow

Can't wait my friend!!!
--Dawg

Looks like it will be 50 and dry when we start shooting, and warming up to 60.  I'm looking forward to the first shoot of the year.  We've got the range all spruced up and looking good.  The stages are posted on our website if you want to see what you're going to be shooting tomorrow.  The side match before the main match is Speed Pistol.  Remember, we are shooting six stages straight through, then we will have the results immediately following the match -- one of the wonders of electronic scoring.

All packed up, Dawg's Stagecoach Line will be picking me up in the morning!!;)

1 hour ago, Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816 said:

Looks like it will be 50 and dry when we start shooting, and warming up to 60.  I'm looking forward to the first shoot of the year.  We've got the range all spruced up and looking good.  The stages are posted on our website if you want to see what you're going to be shooting tomorrow.  The side match before the main match is Speed Pistol.  Remember, we are shooting six stages straight through, then we will have the results immediately following the match -- one of the wonders of electronic scoring.

The stages look really good ,nice and easy with no procedurals. Wish I could be there to shoot them . CATLOW 

Great day at Stoney Bottom! Thanks to all who put on this fine shoot!;)

Yep, we had fun -- Thanks Badfinger, Sassy, & all the Sandusky crew.

--Dawg

Archived