SASS Wire Forum

VERY NICE GUN BOX FOR SALE

Two Ponies

This box is extremely well built and it is totally covered on top and inside both drawers with beige carpet.

The outside measurements of the box are, 47.25"  across the front, the depth is 9", the length is five feet front to back.

There are two drawers, that fit very nicely within that space.  Both drawers have combination locks which can be different from each other. These have push buttons. (See the Pictures) There are four handles, two on each front drawer.  They are sturdy and allow the drawers to pull out almost to the end of the box. There are four dividers, which can be used at your pleasure.

I used them with my wife on one side and me on the other, with a shotgun and rifle for both  of us. There is still oodles of space 

remaining for all manner of shells ammo, clothes, and what ever. The carpet is nice to not scratch of bump other heavy items.

A good part of this box is the SECURITY aspect.  With the box being so large, it is not conducive to theft and the secure 

locks will be a good deterrent.  With your car or truck closed and locked,and  the box locked you can  go to the hotel without much worry.  

This item must be picked up at your convenience.

This Box will be on display at the SASS & The North Alabama Regulators State Championship on April 25th-27th.

This shoot is located at Cavern Cove, located near Grant ,AL.  If it is still available it will be displayed again in October at the SASS South East Regional at the same location. Or you may contact me for pick up or more discussion on any questions you may have.

Based on the excellent condition of the box the price is a steal.  $500.

I will take Pay Pal, USPS Money Orders, Certified Bank Check (Held till cleared)  or Cash in person, on pick up.

Gun box-1.jpg (2).jpg

Gun Box-2.jpg.jpg

Gun Box-2.jpg.jpg

Gun box-1.jpg (2).jpg

I recently purchased one of these and they are great for SASS and hunting. Really well made and I know are in the 2000.00 range for a new one. So much easier to store the guns when on the road. I put one this size in my full size pick up and it works well. Bump for a good product and deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived