SASS Wire Forum

Visiting Another Club

Griff

Went up and visited the Northeastern Washington Regulators at their monthly shoot.   A very friendly and welcoming group of folks.  I'll be looking forward to visiting again... during warmer weather and with my guns so I can shoot.   For a flatland Texas boy, it was a might chilly.   If you haven't tried shooting with these folks, you're missing out on some great times.

P.S.  the free cookies went a long way toward this review!  :P

Resized_20190406_100536.jpg

I wish churches were as friendly as most cowboy clubs when visiting

Ditto on all this. Very fun to visit other clubs, and we love having visitors come to us. 

Griff..  if you take a little drive from Texas to us here in California (errrr) we have donuts and coffee in the morning, and Ruthless Rose typically makes brownies to celebrate our member's birthdays after lunch.

RR

39 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

I love, love, LOVE visiting clubs I’ve  never shot with. It’s great making new friends and also shooting matches that have a different flavor than what I’m used to. Glad you had a great experience. 

I got a Navy reunion coming up the week before best Shoot by a Dam Site... and will likely stop by on my way home!  Thinkin' about bringing ammo & guns... just in case there's a slot still open!  

4 hours ago, Griff said:

I got a Navy reunion coming up the week before best Shoot by a Dam Site... and will likely stop by on my way home!  Thinkin' about bringing ammo & guns... just in case there's a slot still open!  

You’ll be welcomed with open arms. But be aware, that match director is VERY friendly. :wacko:

(Yes I’m wearing ears. They help me concentrate. :blink:)

68F06526-BFBD-4751-8030-4DEA151360F6.jpeg

4 hours ago, Roger Rapid said:

Ditto on all this. Very fun to visit other clubs, and we love having visitors come to us. 

Griff..  if you take a little drive from Texas to us here in California (errrr) we have donuts and coffee in the morning, and Ruthless Rose typically makes brownies to celebrate our member's birthdays after lunch.

RR

Unfortunately, California withdrew the welcome mat for me last year.... seems one of the more overbearing State agencies said my non-smog engine is banned from operating within their boarders.    And, I just found out I have very good friends I lost contact with some 45 years ago living in the Atascadero area...

4 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

You’ll be welcomed with open arms. But be aware, that match director is VERY friendly. :wacko:

(Yes I’m wearing ears. They help me concentrate. :blink:)

68F06526-BFBD-4751-8030-4DEA151360F6.jpeg

THAT might be a little too welcoming... :ph34r:  Maybe it was your cologne?

Oh yeah, that's real snow on the ground in the picture... 

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:25 PM, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

I wish churches were as friendly as most cowboy clubs when visiting

Maybe it's the sparks that shoot off you when you walk in that is off-putting. Could definitely be your clothes too. :D

But, in all seriousness, your right.

Archived