SASS Wire Forum

BPCR.net forum

Eyesa Horg

Are any of you fine folks members of the BPCR.net forum. ( I think I saw OLG there) I'm hoping to find a way to join it. I registered and received an e-mail from the webmaster back on March 25th. I've since replied to that e-mail and also sent an e-mail from the forum site to the administrator and don't get any returns and still can't log in. Any advice? Maybe they found out I shoot CAS smokeless.:P They said I would receive an e-mail when I was accepted, but a couple weeks seems excessive.

EH

OLG-- I will join up with Shiloh

Kid Rich--  Nice to hear from you, how are you and Shirtail Bess? I'm using Yahoo and they accepted my initial registration, but never followed up with acceptance.

If I remember right it took a little messin around to get registered and on. I don't know if I can get on now or not as I haven't been there for a while. I probably should check it out as I have finally had enough time to shoot the 45-90 a little lately.

Shirttail has been shootin when she can, she has had shoulder probs and is takin PT. Seems like it is helpin some but is rather slow.

kR

Prayers Up for a quick shoulder recovery for Shirttail.

I had to call BPCR.net to get signed up.

Also had to call Shiloh forum.

For some reason I’ve had the same problem getting on Gunbroker.

Probably a good thing come to think of it

14 hours ago, Red Cent said:

I had to call BPCR.net to get signed up.

Also had to call Shiloh forum.

Red Cent,

Do you recall where you found a phone number?

EH

Now hoping to hear back from Shiloh ! I tried to register and tells me my user name and password and e-mail are already in use! I sent a note to the administrator, we'll see what happens.

46 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Now hoping to hear back from Shiloh ! I tried to register and tells me my user name and password and e-mail are already in use! I sent a note to the administrator, we'll see what happens.

Call Shiloh, and ask for Lucinda or Kirk.

406-932-4266

OLG

5 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Call Shiloh, and ask for Lucinda or Kirk.

406-932-4266

OLG

Thank you so much OLG. I called and now I'm good to go! It's all in who 'ya know I guess. :) You're always such a helpful Pard.

Much Obliged,

EH

Archived