SASS Wire Forum

Colt BB gun

Rye Miles #13621

23 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Is that a Umerex?

I saw a write up on those in Guns of the Old West last year.

Yes, $100.00 shipped, it was in sale last year! I think they’re 119.00 regular price 

Yeah, we have them at the store I'm working at. I love the feel of them, and would own one or two in a heartbeat, but I have a few other priorities at the moment.

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yes, $100.00 shipped, it was in sale last year! I think they’re 119.00 regular price 

Rye, are they CO2? How many FPS? Can they also shoot pellets?

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Rye, are they CO2? How many FPS? Can they also shoot pellets?

Yes CO2 and it's about 350 FPS

Umarex has them now for $158.00 No pellets, only bb's that fit into the brass shells where the primer would go. It's a neat gun, I shoot it in my basement all the time. I shoot into a box stuffed with rags.

At least those look like the real McCoy.

I've been looking for an air soft C-96 Mauser "broom handle" and can't find one that isn't either a piece of junk or is the later select fire version.

Same thing for a M-1928A1 Thompson SMG. I find a lot of Tommy guns with the cocking handle of the right side and finned barrels, drum magazines, and other anomalies or I can get an M-1 / M-1A1 with a drum magazine, neither of which ever existed.  At least I can find a 28A1 in a non-firing replica that looks right.

I bought a pair of the John Wayne Duke pellet Peacemakers back in 2016 and they have been a lot of fun for trigger time in the basement during our long Ohio winters. :FlagAm:

I bought one last year with two extra packs of shells .

Mush winter fun in the basement shooting  :P

Archived