SASS Wire Forum

What has two thumbs and...

Nothing like grandkids, congratulation! 

4 hours ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Congratulations!  You will then find out how cool and fun it is to be dominated by a little one.  God bless the mother.

This is #9, and somewhat of a miracle. He has a 6 year old daughter from a previous marriage, who lives with them and has taken my daughter as her mother and vice-versa - her birth mother wants nothing to do with her. My other daughter has four from previous relationships, he has two from before, and they have one together, so seven there. :blink: They finally figured out what was causing it, and she had her tubes tied. :lol:

My "expecting" daughter has been diagnosed with some ovarian problems and was told she would likely never conceive, so it's pretty exciting.

Due date is September 18th... I have an Alaskan cruise booked from the 9th to the 23rd...

She said, "You're going on the cruise, dad, no discussion. This baby is coming out whether you're here or not, and it's the only state you haven't been to."

So, I'm hoping it's a week late. ;)

Or maybe I can swap the cruise to an earlier one.

24 minutes ago, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

This is #9, and somewhat of a miracle. He has a 6 year old daughter from a previous marriage, who lives with them and has taken my daughter as her mother and vice-versa - her birth mother wants nothing to do with her. My other daughter has four from previous relationships, he has two from before, and they have one together, so seven there. :blink: They finally figured out what was causing it, and she had her tubes tied. :lol:

My "expecting" daughter has been diagnosed with some ovarian problems and was told she would likely never conceive, so it's pretty exciting.

Due date is September 18th... I have an Alaskan cruise booked from the 9th to the 23rd...

She said, "You're going on the cruise, dad, no discussion. This baby is coming out whether you're here or not, and it's the only state you haven't been to."

So, I'm hoping it's a week late. ;)

Or maybe I can swap the cruise to an earlier one.

Nine?  Wow, you got me beat by five!  A new baby is always a welcomed gift from God.  And now you'll have enough for your own baseball team! 

1 hour ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Congratulations, j-Bar! my kids finally figured out what causes it, they stopped when the count got to eleven between four of them. Good thing, i was considering name tags if they kept going.:rolleyes::lol::blush:

Ya, when they're all together, I have to go through names in my head before I open my mouth. :lol:

Congrats J-Bar! I have 6 and there is NOTHING like grandkids!!   SCJ

Howdy,

Congrats, but if you want that Henry back, I just gave it to my nephew.

Bit of a challenge getting it from him.

Best

CR

Got 9 grandkids myself...and we have one kid that hasn't started yet...at least that we know of...

Congrats

Archived