SASS Wire Forum

Some People Think They Are More Important Than Everyone Else

Subdeacon Joe

I am pretty sure that I could climb out my window and reach that guy before he knew what happened. He probably wouldn’t remember what happened after that...but he could probably see the video later. Once the swelling goes down.

What if it’s a woman, you say? I believe in equal rights. See above.

9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am pretty sure that I could climb out my window and reach that guy before he knew what happened. He probably wouldn’t remember what happened after that...but he could probably see the video later. Once the swelling goes down.

I truly believe that people pull stupid stunts like that because they know no one will give them the @$$ whoopin' they so richly deserve.

If they had gotten that selfish streak whooped out of them on the grade school playground, the world would be a better place.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I truly believe that people pull stupid stunts like that because they know no one will give them the @$$ whoopin' they so richly deserve.

If they had gotten that selfish streak whooped out of them on the grade school playground, the world would be a better place.

I agree 100%

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Everyone wants to be equal until it's time to do equal things haha

Alcohol may have been a factor. :rolleyes:

Looks like a cell phone crash to me.......they look up and say "Oh shoot" and try to swerve....no where to go. Either way the person in the Nissan is an idiot.

Any idea on where this took place, Joe?  From the looks of the damage to the Honda, the Nissan wasn't obeying the 5MPH signs either.  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Another one was on the news yesterday in Los Angeles.

Two people wanted the same parking space and a stand off of over an hour took place.

https://www.insideedition.com/drivers-have-standoff-parking-spot-over-hour-51949

11 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Ok, NOW you say something I agree with! LOL

18 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

We like to think that an external substance was a contributing factor, but more often than not it's a simple matter of two man-childs who were never told "NO!" as kids and think they're entitled to whatever they want.

20 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I was thinking one of 2 liquids, alcohol or brake fluid...........

Archived