SASS Wire Forum

Coffee question....

Chili Ron

Howdy,

Yesterday I drank less coffee due to appointments.

A good bit less coffee.

And I slept in a little longer.

I know coffee right before sleep is a bad idea for getting sleep.

But how about the rest of the day??????????????????

It is a  rare day(doctor test day) when I don't have some coffee early.

Any docs out there? 

Any real info or just guesses?????

Best

CR

No caffeinated tea or coffee for me after lunch or I’ll be awake all night. 

Docs say no caffeine after 3:00pm. I abstain after lunch, and yes, it makes a big difference in my sleep patterns.

I can fall asleep 30 seconds after my last sip of Coffee,,,, And sleep as Well or as poorly as when I don't have any all day....

But then I was a Long Haul Trucker many moons ago ... I can use it to stay awake or drink it just before bed just depends on what I want it for ....

I can also use " Wine Gums" candy to stay awake while driving ,,,,, I think it's the "Doing" and Mind Frame that keeps Me awake ....

Jabez Cowboy

I work a rotating 12 hour shift so none of this applies to me. And technically if it does I wouldn't know it anyway.

I am a coffeeholic. I drink it from the time I get up to the time I go to bed.  I don't notice any difference in sleep patterns. I figure at some point when I retire and get back on a normal day/night life schedule and my circadian rhythm stops suffering from jet lag I may notice a difference at that point.

Howdy,

The general medical community seems to flip flop on coffee/caffeine

about ever weak or tooooo.

Working where I have if I STOPPED Im afraid my body would explode.

No I don't do much booze.  Not compatible with some meds

and I never did much except for parties.

aaaagggggghhhhhhhh.

Best

CR

Need caffine?

Try Black Rifle Coffee's "Caffinated as (blank)". Amazing stuff. Great taste and will wake you up NOW!!!!!

A coffee company owned and run by Veterans who support Veterans. No namby-pamby folks there, just great coffee and better people.

:FlagAm:

I don't buy stuff from a company that uses words that need to be blanked out.  It's just my upbringing, I even think there is a term SASS uses that should be changed to "hardcase".

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Need caffine?

Try Black Rifle Coffee's "Caffinated as (blank)". Amazing stuff. Great taste and will wake you up NOW!!!!!

A coffee company owned and run by Veterans who support Veterans. No namby-pamby folks there, just great coffee and better people.

:FlagAm:

BRCC is the official coffee of the Lazy Bob Ranch. AK blend is my favorite. But as I age it seems my body is less tolerant of cafeine. Fortunately their decaf is also excellent so I switch to that after one cup of high test in the morning.

23 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

BRCC is the official coffee of the Lazy Bob Ranch. AK blend is my favorite. But as I age it seems my body is less tolerant of cafeine. Fortunately their decaf is also excellent so I switch to that after one cup of high test in the morning.

You are aging?  Horrors,

1 hour ago, Kulshan 20262 said:

I don't buy stuff from a company that uses words that need to be blanked out.  It's just my upbringing, I even think there is a term SASS uses that should be changed to "hardcase".

Fill this out ASAP-I'm sure you know where to send it........:lol:

Image result for butt hurt report

Thanks Lumpy,

I expected to get some flak on that.

Have you filled out one of these?

11 hours ago, Kulshan 20262 said:

I understand where you're coming from, and respect your opinion. If you weren't aware, the company is owned by veterans of the recent conflicts, who have the accompanying raw sense of humor that goes with it. Their first intended customers were like-minded vets. They hire vets and do what they can to help us out. Many of us appreciate their names. Sometime ago, I read a piece on Mat Best, one of the veterans involved with the company, and the author described him as going from telling the crudest joke you could imagine, and stopping mid-sentence to hurry to open a door for an older lady, and calling her "Ma'am." Just two sides of a coin.

Archived