SASS Wire Forum

Stolen Rossi 12ga Overland

Last November 2018, in Southern California, my Rossi 12ga Overland Shotgun, was taken from my horse trailer.

Also my tooled antique rifle scabbard. So if anyone knows of a deal, probably too good to be true.

Someone got a nice Xmas present...

Some people just need to be Tared and Feathered :huh: 

4 hours ago, John Boy said:

I read somewhere that NRA is not providing members with insurance anymore.

It might have been a FB rumor and I have not had time to confirm so I might be spreading vicious stuff. Just not sure.

Waimea - Your right - no free NRA firearms insurance anymore.  There still is good coverage for NRA members through Lockton

https://mynrainsurance.com/about-us

I use them and had a claim for $12,000 related to damage of my firearms from Super Storm Sandy less $100 deductible

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:21 AM, Waimea said:

I read somewhere that NRA is not providing members with insurance anymore.

It might have been a FB rumor and I have not had time to confirm so I might be spreading vicious stuff. Just not sure.

That company made a deal with New York that why they are no longer dealing with the NRA that's why I cancelled my gun policy with them. 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:36 PM, Old Buckaroo, SASS # 29117L said:

Last November 2018, in Southern California, my Rossi 12ga Overland Shotgun, was taken from my horse trailer.

Also my tooled antique rifle scabbard. So if anyone knows of a deal, probably too good to be true.

Someone got a nice Xmas present...

Sorry some low life two legged varmint broke into your horse trailer.  I still use the Montados that misses & I bought*; because she wanted to play cowboy on horseback after observing a CA Range Riders demo at Horse Expo.     

*The only way to buy 2 in one handgun a month CA.

Archived