Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

To the Fire:

 

SOLD:  TTN Hammered SxS Shotgun 12 Gauge 3" Chamber

 

Antiqued Barrel Set

 

Color Case Hardened Frame

 

Stock Engraving by Drifter

 

Leather Work by Bailey Creek

 

No Chamber Beveling 

 

Smoothed Chambers

 

Extra Springs, Hammers & Wrench

 

Original Box

 

I think this a One of Kind TTN....

 

Price:  $900.00 shipped to your FFL

 

Any Questions Please PM

 

Thanks for Looking Hope you Like it

 

Regards

 

Texas Red

1878 1.JPG

1878 9.JPG

1878 10.JPG

1878 11.JPG

1878 12.JPG

1878 13.JPG

1878 15.JPG

18783.JPG

18784.JPG

18785.JPG

18786.JPG

18787.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! looks like the triggers have been reversed also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Eye....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this gun so much. I was just wondering to myself how much it would cost to cch my ttn and what it would look like. I now have an answer to the second question and it’s quite impressive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

I like this gun so much. I was just wondering to myself how much it would cost to cch my ttn and what it would look like. I now have an answer to the second question and it’s quite impressive 

Don't forget the antiqued barrel, the carving and the super nice leather cover; it'd be cheaper to for you buy this one AND remove the temptation for the rest of us ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pards, Thanks for the great Comments....If I were still shooting CC I wouldn't let it go.....Gotta make room for the new crop...

TR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Don't forget the antiqued barrel, the carving and the super nice leather cover; it'd be cheaper to for you buy this one AND remove the temptation for the rest of us ;)

 

 

Very nice in your safe...You should think about it...Me just no room...And I have three...

 

Texas Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Don't forget the antiqued barrel, the carving and the super nice leather cover; it'd be cheaper to for you buy this one AND remove the temptation for the rest of us ;)

 

 

You are such a d&%$ haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give it ride but someone please buy this item...My toy box is full...

 

Texas Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

Give it ride but someone please buy this item...My toy box is full...

 

Texas Lizard

You need a bigger toy box :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

You need a bigger toy box :P

Got two...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I didn't have 3 TTNs, I'd buy this one in a heartbeat!

Well, two heartbeats have gone by.........

OK, this one has to be in my stable.

Check yer in-box for a PM

Nice gun Red

--Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold.................Sold................Sold.........................Thank You Very Much..................Prairie Dawg..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Texas Red said:

Sold.................Sold................Sold.........................Thank You Very Much..................Prairie Dawg..........

 

Red, it's me shouting out a big THANK YOU to you for making it possible for me to add this TTN and the Pietta Conversion to my stable.

I really appreciate it!

--Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

 

Red, it's me shouting out a big THANK YOU to you for making it possible for me to add this TTN and the Pietta Conversion to my stable.

I really appreciate it!

--Dawg

Went shopping for dinner tonight figured if still there when  got back, would take...Missed it by 20 minutes...With everything you have been sending my way, you should have room...

 

Texas Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I've always got room for nice guns:P

I'm weak, so very weak.

 

--Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.