SASS Wire Forum

Do Y’all Play Video Games?

On 4/1/2019 at 12:40 PM, Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423 said:

Can you imagine if the very popular Red Dead Redemption II was done as a Virtual Reality game?  

I can!!

I bought and played it. I like anything cowboy. I appreciated the authenticity of it.

Long-time subscriber here.  Your videos are great!  And they are a good resource for new shooters, I try to steer them your way. 

Great video!  I am on board! See you down the road.  

On 4/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423 said:

Did ya watch the video?  

Reminds me of people who rush to post "I'm First" in the YouTube comments videos 1 minute after a 20 minute video was initially posted.  So, they are commenting that they commented first, but they haven't even watched the video yet.

Better still, the people who, two minutes later, post points that the video missed out on...But if you were to watch the entire video, it gets to those points.

We, as a collective, have an attention span shorter than a gnat.

Great video! I grew up with Atari and Nintendo. Wish RDR2 would come out for the Switch so I don’t have to keep being tempted to buy another console. 

On 4/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Why would gamers take issue with the video? Seemed inoffensive to me.

Being offended is the new American way.  I'm even offended that you didn't know it could potentially be offensive.  You may want to consider sensitivity training...  :blink:

3 hours ago, Half Deaf Hoss Deveraux said:

Being offended is the new American way.  I'm even offended that you didn't know it could potentially be offensive.  You may want to consider sensitivity training...  :blink:

I’m offended that you are offended that I’m not offended.....I think....

12 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I’m offended that you are offended that I’m not offended.....I think....

My gawd you’re right man!  I should have realized that my being offended by your not being offended is down right offensive!  My recent sensitivity training has failed me and I owe you an apology sir...  

Archived