SASS Wire Forum

Y'know what ain't a half bad breakfast?

Left over veal francese, capellini salad, focaccia bread with balsamic vinegar and olive oil dip, and tirimisu with a 50% -50% mix of OJ and apple juice and some ice sweet tea.  ^_^

It's only 8:15 and already time for a nap.  :P :D

I thought you were going to say "Cheeseburgers". :D

Actually that sounds pretty good. I like lunch and dinner food for breakfast anyway.

You haven't lived until you've had Fried Mullet, Cheese Grits, and Black Coffee for breakfast at 0600 at the Ebro Café in the Florida Panhandle.

Must not have been there lately. Google shows it as permanently closed. And while I was checking to make sure it was the place I was thinking of (79 and 20, next to the track) I found a list of Health Department violations that would have had me scared to be in their parking lot, let alone in their dining room.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Must not have been there lately. Google shows it as permanently closed. And while I was checking to make sure it was the place I was thinking of (79 and 20, next to the track) I found a list of Health Department violations that would have had me scared to be in their parking lot, let alone in their dining room.

Yep, they've been closed for several years now.  Just knock the palmetto bugs out of your way and dig in.  What does the Health Department know anyway?

I figured you'd know where I was talking about.

Hey! Forty!!

That little place around the corner from your house where me 'n' you had that breakfast! That place still open??  I remember a shrimp and chorizo omelet with a side of bacon and a side of country sausage!!  Figured you mighta' tried that one!!  Kain't go wrong there!!

3 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Dang, 4T... that must have been one heck of a party to have them leftovers...!   ^_^

When I moved to Arizona a couple sort of adopted my wife and me. When my wife died they were there for me.  Vaughn died a year ago yesterday so I took his wife out to supper and we toasted both Shawna and Vaughn.

A hole in the wall, but some of the best Italian food I've found anywhere.

In college we had cold pizza and warm beer. "The breakfast of people who never considered being champions."

Archived