SASS Wire Forum

Fringed Leather Jacket L-XL

For sale is this fringed leather coat I bought off the classifieds here some time ago.  It's marked XXL, but it's "made in china" and their sizing is often not too close.  The pard I bought it from said it was more like an extra large, and the measurements suggest that it is close to extra large.  I often wear a large or extra large, depending on the fit of a particular garment, and this jacket just seems a little too snug to suit me.  It's in very good condition; does have a somewhat darker spot on the lower right back, as you can see in the picture, but it doesn't look nearly so apparent in real life as it does in the photo. 

If interested you will want to check these measurements against a jacket that you find very comfortable, and not just go by my estimation of its size.  Across the shoulders from seam to seam: 21"   ; shoulder seam to cuff: 24 1/2" ; across the chest seam to seam: 23" (which would make it a 46" and should be close to an XL) ; top of neck to bottom of coat (not including the fringe); 28 1/2".

I would like to get $50-lowered to $40- plus shipping for this coat.  That's less than I paid, but it just needs to go to someone who'll get some use out of it.  Because of its close fit for me, it just hangs in the closet.  Send me a PM if interested, or if you want more photos or more measurements.

DSCF1979.JPG

DSCF1980.JPG

DSCF1981.JPG

DSCF1982.JPG

Archived