SASS Wire Forum

When You Want Your Electric Scooter To Sound BAD

Subdeacon Joe

I heard that someone in the government wants electric vehicles to have a noise maker so that blind people can hear them coming. 

I can can see it now. Cars that have speaker systems playing annoying sounds as they drive around. You know the idiots in government will only halfass the law with loopholes so little idiots can blare obnoxious noise everywhere they go and it’ll take 5 years to fix because “they” will be afraid they might discriminate against some thin skinned group of dipsticks. :angry:

3 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I heard that someone in the government wants electric vehicles to have a noise maker so that blind people can hear them coming. 

Like the chirping bird sounds thay hacve at the crosswalks? That would be awesome. :D:lol::lol:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I can can see it now. Cars that have speaker systems playing annoying sounds as they drive around. You know the idiots in government will only halfass the law with loopholes so little idiots can blare obnoxious noise everywhere they go and it’ll take 5 years to fix because “they” will be afraid they might discriminate against some thin skinned group of dipsticks. :angry:

Some cars do have an outside beeper to alert parking lot pedestrians.  Some even have exhaust and engine tones that play through the cars speaker system for the driver.

Archived