SASS Wire Forum

Cimarron 44-40s BP frame 4 click no safety

Sedalia Dave

Posting this for Cash Fordyce SASS # 28950. His health is forcing him to give up CAS and a couple of us are helping him sell is CAS firearms.

This is a matched set of revolvers with consecutive serial numbers, CCH black powder frames, walnut grips, bullseye ejector rods.

Cody Conagher action jobs. These are super slick and smooth.  

$1300.00 plus shipping for the pair.

As with all sales the first post here wins

You'll be dealing with Cash Fordyce directly, PM me for Contact info.

FCB81571-E595-4DB0-8AA0-5025E55FE8CE.thumb.jpeg.0a7a8140b0923e28b3fe28193e6f0257.jpeg

BE8C3B04-4B32-4636-9334-BB58A4CB3089.thumb.jpeg.5831e30fc02e1cf65d9b106ccbb75704.jpeg

F789BD26-2DF1-4424-ADB8-CAC643AA18B1.thumb.jpeg.1e7473717a2297c2e89e93f415d5df42.jpeg

8E2FB5DA-9BC5-4F82-A7DA-45337ED902F7.thumb.jpeg.1901ac906885dff2043c24b035dae9b5.jpeg

I think I know the answer but want to make sure...  Do these have the older 4-click hammers with no safety, or the 4-click hammers with the block safety, or the new 3-click hammers?  Also is there any chance of a face to face transaction at Comancheria Days on April 12-13th?   If a face to face transaction at the Texas State shoot in Comfort in not possible how much for shipping?

53 minutes ago, July Smith said:

I think I know the answer but want to make sure...  Do these have the older 4-click hammers with no safety, or the 4-click hammers with the block safety, or the new 3-click hammers?  Also is there any chance of a face to face transaction at Comancheria Days on April 12-13th?   If a face to face transaction at the Texas State shoot in Comfort in not possible how much for shipping?

I sent you a PM with the Contact info to confirm how the pistols function.  I also have a person that can deliver them to Comancheria Days.

SD

On 4/2/2019 at 8:07 AM, July Smith said:

I sent you a PM with the Contact info to confirm how the pistols function.  I also have a person that can deliver them to Comancheria Days.

SD

• Is there some reason you don't share that information of the function of the hammer's?  It would probably help with your sale.

Just a note that may help here.  The Black Powder frame guns from Cimarron do not have the retractable firing pin, "3-click" hammer.

3 hours ago, King Medallion said:

SD

• Is there some reason you don't share that information of the function of the hammer's?  It would probably help with your sale.

I don't have the pistols in my possesion. Saturday I am going to see Cash and I'll confirm the operation and post it for everyone's benefit.

IAW wire guidelines I am just posting them for Cash. The pistols are his and in his possesion.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:07 AM, July Smith said:

Got to actually inspect the pistols today and they have the older older 4 click hammers with no safety.

• 2 weeks later...

Ubertis sold by Cimarron.

4 click. No safety blocks of any kind. 

I’ll have to ask if the forcing come have been touched.

From a rest they shoot dead on at 25 yards. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are these still available?

Yohanaqua

Archived