SASS Wire Forum

Ocasio-Cortez Joins Effort to Pressure Banks into Adopting the Far Left’s Anti-gun Agenda

Charlie T Waite

Ocasio-Cortez Joins Effort to Pressure Banks into Adopting the Far Left’s Anti-gun Agenda

7 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

I'm sorry, but she is one F#$%ed up buckaroo.

It's so bad that when I sub at a GRADE SCHOOL, 6th graders ask me why she is so nuts.

Lawdog, I'm sorry, but you are wrong. I believe that would be"Buckarette."  :rolleyes:  

1 minute ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Lawdog, I'm sorry, but you are wrong. I believe that would be"Buckarette."  :rolleyes:  

Are you assuming gender in the 21st Century???

Just now, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Are you assuming gender in the 21st Century???

Well... I can't help it.  I'm an old f@rt who arrived during the Truman administration.  ^_^

9 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Well... I can't help it.  I'm an old f@rt who arrived during the Truman administration.  ^_^

Fair enough. Let's just call her an insult to livestock everywhere.

So now that she's had a taste of the "good life," I wonder how she'll adapt when she has to go back to bar tending for a living...   B)

I can just picture her at "Cheers..."  Norm and Cliff staring at her, slack-jawed...  hypnotized.gif  

38 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

So now that she's had a taste of the "good life," I wonder how she'll adapt when she has to go back to bar tending for a living...   B)

I can just picture her at "Cheers..."  Norm and Cliff staring at her, slack-jawed...  hypnotized.gif  

Seeing that Norm and Cliff drink draft beer, it would be hard for her to screw that up.

Which means she totally would screw it up. :D

14th Congressional district of New York's village idiot!!

Well, one good thing about her is that she certainly takes the pressure off of blondes adding a new darker category to poke in jest.  Only in her case, the pokes are justifiable and demonstrably proven with empirical evidence as witnessed by her numerous bizarre statements and proposals.  I think even the most classic Communists would say that there are some idiots that are not useful.  She lend weight to that argument.

STL Suomi

3 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Livestock has a need/use.

My biggest fear, is that she will breed..........

OLG

Dinna worry... she's on record as not being in favor of anyone having kids.  :rolleyes:

I understand how some people make it very easy to laugh at their opinions and some of the things they say.  But, we should not make it into personal attacks no matter how tempting as that just lowers us to their level.  I had let this run a bit in the hopes that the post would return to the issue (using private corporations an financial institutions to push the anti 2A agenda & gun control), which was the original topic .  As it hasn't, I have locked this thread.  We all have our personal opinions about various politicians on both sides of the isle and how they say one thing and do the opposite once elected and she isn't the only one who has pushed for this position, only the latest.  What we need to remember is that we have members that are also from both sides of the isle.  Even if they have the same opinion about a specific political figure they would not appreciate being personally cast or judged by what someone else for their party says or does.  Think of it this way: if your great great grand-dad was a horse thief would you want to be hung for his crimes?  There are a lot of people out there trying to take away our rights, lets keep our eye on the ball folks.

Charlie

Archived