SASS Wire Forum

A New Member Of Our Family

Calamity Kris

Not too long ago, our "Little Old Man" passed away after 16 years with us.  We came to realize we missed the cuddles and knew there was a little one out there who needed a home so we adopted another cat and brought her home tonight.  I would like to present to you Zoe.  She's a little shy but I think she'll come around soon.

Zoe.thumb.jpg.891423fad01035c75b37af733184dde9.jpg

I ain't crazy about cats.   We prefer dogs.

BUT, it shows good character when someone shows kindness and love to our furry little friends God has

blessed us with.   

Congratulations to you..... and to Zoe.

..........Widder

18 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I ain't crazy about cats.   We prefer dogs.

BUT, it shows good character when someone shows kindness and love to our furry little friends God has

blessed us with.   

Congratulations to you..... and to Zoe.

..........Widder

In the nearly 30 years we've been together, all of our animals, both cats and dogs have been adopted.  All of them very special and unique.  We wouldn't have it any other way.

Welcome to the Family Zoe!:D

I love it when someone rescues a critter, Congratulations

7 minutes ago, Hoss Carpenter said:

Where in Brevard County did you find her?  Cheers   Hoss C.

A rescue agency that works through the PetSmart on Evans and 192.  She was the only one they had.  She had been there since June of last year because she is sooooooo shy.  Any time a family with children would come to meet her, she would hide.  I was able to scratch her and get her to purr on the first visit.  They told me that was unheard of. She is still very shy and only comes out of her nest when she needs to eat or potty.  I have heard her playing by herself so I imagine she is getting used to all the noises and will start to get friendlier.

Another agency we talked to is Halo in Sebastian.  They are a really good group of people and seem to really care about their animals.

Archived