SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championships Coming Quick!!

Buckaroo Bubba

Just sent in my registration form for the Ohio State Championships, Shootout at Hard Times!!

It's only two months out!!! 

Get those registration forms in!

Love, Love, Love this match!!

Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, Honey Bunny, and their crew do an amazing job with this match! Come join us!!

See you there!!

Stages are pretty much written, work projects in the works, apps coming in each day, just confirmed three new vendors this year, ( Mavericks custom hats ,bullets by Scarlett, and earplugs, and also briscos shooter supply, returning will be Michigan rattler leatherworks and klassic lazerworks. So folks if you need a new hat or one restored, need some new leather holsters or chaps, need gun parts,reloading supplies, bullets, earplugs. Custom laserd gun grips or rifle stock, you get get em all at Ohio state this year. Oh and the weatherman has guaranteed weather in the low 80s. And a slight breeze for all my fellow smoke makers

1 hour ago, mean gun mark said:

Stages are pretty much written, work projects in the works, apps coming in each day, just confirmed three new vendors this year, ( Mavericks custom hats ,bullets by Scarlett, and earplugs, and also briscos shooter supply, returning will be Michigan rattler leatherworks and klassic lazerworks. So folks if you need a new hat or one restored, need some new leather holsters or chaps, need gun parts,reloading supplies, bullets, earplugs. Custom laserd gun grips or rifle stock, you get get em all at Ohio state this year. Oh and the weatherman has guaranteed weather in the low 80s. And a slight breeze for all my fellow smoke makers

Up Range Exchange as well MGM...if you'll have me that is?

Gonna miss this one too! Great place to shoot! Ya'll have a great time!;)

Whoops sorry Bubba and of course uprange exchange is returning as well.......I’m  off to the range to get some work done.     Y’all have a great day

50 minutes ago, mean gun mark said:

Whoops sorry Bubba and of course uprange exchange is returning as well.......I’m  off to the range to get some work done.     Y’all have a great day

That's a relief. I thought maybe I missed out on something you did last year! Lol  We are all signed up and looking forward to it, especially the 80 degree weather! Way to think of the details, Mark!

2 hours ago, mean gun mark said:

No problem. Just wanted to make sure you knew I was planning on setting up. Thanks!

yessirree  one of the best matches there is!!  you find me in my normal camping sight with plenty of room to sit and chaw tha fat, or enjoy some cheese as we whine,,, lol

Well  we fiqured we got fences that need mending, a jailhouse that needs new bricks, a hotel condemmed and torn down, a graveyard to dig and some buryin to do.  A saloon that needs repainted and bar restocked,    a whole bunch of steel to move around. work party each wed. starting about 4ish after work, weather permitting beginning this week.. Gonna be a busy 7 weeks!

15 hours ago, mean gun mark said:

Well  we fiqured we got fences that need mending, a jailhouse that needs new bricks, a hotel condemmed and torn down, a graveyard to dig and some buryin to do.  A saloon that needs repainted and bar restocked,    a whole bunch of steel to move around. work party each wed. starting about 4ish after work, weather permitting beginning this week.. Gonna be a busy 7 weeks!

Let me know when the bar is stocked! :P

Archived