SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

FS: Sambar Stag grips for Old Model Vaqueros

Posted (edited)

See grip description in correspondence with the numbers. All fit large frame (old model Vaqueros)/New Model Blackhawks

1. SOLD Ajax.great mellow color. repair on backside which can be seen in the individual pic. The repair is quality and was done right, I shot these for over a year on one of my main match guns and they were rock solid. Nicely barked on bottom.. $225 shipped SOLD

2.SOLD Eagle. great mellow color. $275 SOLD

3.SOLDAjax. high polish. $265 SOLD

4. Eagle. absolutely exhibition grade bark and aged color. not overly thick and would look great on any Ruger. I hate to let this set go. $475 shipped

None of these grips are overly thick and have any of the square blockiness of some stags, very nicely and I think represent an era when grip making was fast it's finest. None have been "fit" to guns either. They will ship via USPS. I will accept PayPal via friends and family. These have been sitting in my safe but with our new surprise little one coming soon I need to generate some cash to replace some of the baby stuff we gave away LOL. No trades please. First "I"ll take "#x" " gets it. Thanks for looking. 

sambars front.jpg

sambars back.jpg

sambar repair back.jpg

Edited by Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Very nice!!!

• Like 1