SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Mernickle Shot Shell Belt

Johnny Reno

SOLD For sale is a used, good condition Mernickle Shot Shell Belt. I got this for myself and it's a hair small for me so I've ordered a new one.

Belt is marked 46", is 45" from end of leather to the middle of the seven holes. It measures about 46.5" from the end of the buckle. I wear a 48" and this 46" belt has me on the 2nd to last hole.

It's a 2" belt with a group of eight 12 gauge shell holders, each holding two shells for a total of 16.  The shell holders are leather and have tooled edges. Though they are doubles they will hold one shell. NEW INFO: This belt does not have any cartridge slots other than the shot shells. You can easily add your own slider if that is needed.

There is some wear on the one end shown in the attached pics that could use a little stain to make it look consistent. Overall the wear is honest from actual cowboy use but is still in great shape. The buckle is an antique finish brass clipped corner with brass Chicago screws. Inside is suede finish to hold its position on your body.

Mernickle sells a leather 12 shell single shell belt for $149 and a 12 shell with synthetic pockets at $139. Shipping is extra. My cost to replace a size larger, all in, was $158.

Asking $90 $80 shipped in the US. Feel free to ask any questions. Photos were taken today. First "I'll take it" gets it. PayPal is easy and preferred.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_20190325_120100.jpg

Archived