SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984

Spring training baseball on tv.

I often put the game on and listen but only turn around to watch when something is actually happening.

BUT, it is good to hear that long time color guy, Jerry Remy (30 years), is healthy. He has had several absences for cancer treatments. Let’s hope he makes it through the season and a few more.

they open in Seattle.  Seattle won their first two games in Japan after which Ichiro Suzuki retired.

When I’m home, doing things around the house, I do the same thing. MLB Channel-best thing since sliced bread!

This year though, I’m fortunate enough to be in Florida. I got to see the Twins, Pirates, Blue Jays, Rays, Yankees, Tigers and Astros. Got to see all of the respective starters play into at least the 6th inning. After that got to see the prospects, as well as some older diamond warriors trying for a comeback. Add to that, grilled hot dogs, fresh peanuts and cold beer.

DANG!- Life is good!!B)

I went to a lot of Spring Training games when 

I lived in Florida. Lived about 25 minutes from the Mets facility and about the same from the Marlins and Cardinals.

Watched the Tribe yesterday playing the Reds. First game I've seen this year. Believe they go see the Rangers for two more and then open against the Twins in Minn.. Hope they don't get snowed out:rolleyes::lol::blush:

Tribe might be in trouble. ramireze went down today, knee hit with a foul ball. Francisco is still rehabbing and Kipnis is still out:(:blush: