SASS Wire Forum

What is the SASS marshall’s Name?

Irish Pat

The Duke !

IMG_3183.thumb.jpg.496f41b44c5fcd8d8fa08d1d78c94e02.jpg

Marshal Dillon, of course.

SASS used to have a drawing of a cowboy action shooter on a rocking horse with the reins in his teeth and revolvers in each hand...John Dwayne.  They sold a coffee mug with him on it, and he was seen in early SASS advertising.   I laughed every time I saw it; I thought it describes us pretty well! Darned if I can find an image of him on the internet now, though.  Do any of you packrats have that image?

9 hours ago, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

Irving

The 142nd fastest gun in the West?

:D

31 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I will call him George

Are you going to hug and squeeze him too?

1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

SASS used to have a drawing of a cowboy action shooter on a rocking horse with the reins in his teeth and revolvers in each hand...John Dwayne.  They sold a coffee mug with him on it, and he was seen in early SASS advertising.   I laughed every time I saw it; I thought it describes us pretty well! Darned if I can find an image of him on the internet now, though.  Do any of you packrats have that image?

2046366899_edRyderandJudgeRoyBeanmannedtheSASSInformationBoothatEoTandstoodguardovertheJohnDwaynefigurepaintedbyKateElder..jpg.13566de0d620940b68435a4d65c32b93.jpg

Red Ryder and Judge Roy Bean, manned the SASS Information Booth at EoT and stood guard over the John Dwayne figure designed

by Bill Hahn and painted by Kate Elder.

Think they stopped using it because he's breaking the 170 rule...:blink::D

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I have a cute photo I took at the Nevada State match back in '07. I was on a great posse. Anyone recognize these ne'er d wells? if no one guesses, I'll tell.

Kid and Otto horsie 2.jpg

Pecos Clyde Horsie.jpg

Bottom one looks like Blackwater ......

Archived