SASS Wire Forum

Anyone know where this video is?

15 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

10 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I been looking for that for over a week and you fellas found it in under an hour. Nice! @Widder, SASS #59054  has been telling me I must've been hopped up on a butter pecan high and imagined that video. 

1 minute ago, Tennessee williams said:

I been looking for that for over a week and you fellas found it in under an hour. Nice! @Widder, SASS #59054  has been telling me I must've been hopped up on a butter pecan high and imagined that video. 

One of my college professors told us at the end of the semester, "if you've learned anything in my class I hope it's how to search and find answers".

Barney vs Festus was the first thing that popped into my head to search for.

I don't know you as well as @Widder, SASS #59054 so I'll bow to his expertise regarding the ice cream.:lol:

I searched Barney vs Festus, Festus vs Barney, Barney and Festus, and every other combo you can imagine. It always pulled up one and not the other. I was beginning to think Widder might have been right, then I figured nah whats the odds of that happening.

40 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

One of my college professors told us at the end of the semester, "if you've learned anything in my class I hope it's how to search and find answers".

Barney vs Festus was the first thing that popped into my head to search for.

I don't know you as well as @Widder, SASS #59054 so I'll bow to his expertise regarding the ice cream.:lol:

35 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I searched Barney vs Festus, Festus vs Barney, Barney and Festus, and every other combo you can imagine. It always pulled up one and not the other. I was beginning to think Widder might have been right, then I figured nah whats the odds of that happening.

I first tried on Youtube, since several people here can't see the FB stuff I post.  Then I tried FB, searched Barney and Festus argue.  

Thanks for posting the video Tyrel and SJ.

I was starting to think that TN Williams was having some Hallucinations from his recent overdose Ice Cream 

consumption.

..........Widder

Archived