SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tennessee williams

Anyone know where this video is?

So, I was on facebook and seen a video of Barney and Festus impersonators arguing and it was pretty funny. I can't find it now. Any of y'all seen it, or know where to find it?

Give Subdeacon Joe a little time, my money is on his ability to find it ;)!

Geee...thanks.  :lol:

I'll take a stab at it tomorrow after church. 

15 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

10 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I been looking for that for over a week and you fellas found it in under an hour. Nice! @Widder, SASS #59054  has been telling me I must've been hopped up on a butter pecan high and imagined that video. 

1 minute ago, Tennessee williams said:

I been looking for that for over a week and you fellas found it in under an hour. Nice! @Widder, SASS #59054  has been telling me I must've been hopped up on a butter pecan high and imagined that video. 

One of my college professors told us at the end of the semester, "if you've learned anything in my class I hope it's how to search and find answers".

Barney vs Festus was the first thing that popped into my head to search for.

I don't know you as well as @Widder, SASS #59054 so I'll bow to his expertise regarding the ice cream.:lol:

I searched Barney vs Festus, Festus vs Barney, Barney and Festus, and every other combo you can imagine. It always pulled up one and not the other. I was beginning to think Widder might have been right, then I figured nah whats the odds of that happening.

40 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

One of my college professors told us at the end of the semester, "if you've learned anything in my class I hope it's how to search and find answers".

Barney vs Festus was the first thing that popped into my head to search for.

I don't know you as well as @Widder, SASS #59054 so I'll bow to his expertise regarding the ice cream.:lol:

35 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I searched Barney vs Festus, Festus vs Barney, Barney and Festus, and every other combo you can imagine. It always pulled up one and not the other. I was beginning to think Widder might have been right, then I figured nah whats the odds of that happening.

I first tried on Youtube, since several people here can't see the FB stuff I post.  Then I tried FB, searched Barney and Festus argue.  

Howdy,

Thanks,  I NEEDED that.

I even got to watch while never joining facedbook.

Best

CR

Tn Williams do like ice cream. I have seen him eat.

Imis

Thanks for posting the video Tyrel and SJ.

I was starting to think that TN Williams was having some Hallucinations from his recent overdose Ice Cream 

consumption.

..........Widder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.